Dani's Dukan Diary. I will make this work...

dani30

Here goes

I have tried Dukan on and off but determined to stick to it this time. I have a holiday in June as motivation and I need to it into my bikinis! I am a serious chocoholic so I have started this food diary to stop me cheating.

I am on day 2 of attack, yesterday I had
B- Dukan galette
L- Low fat ham
D- Steak and fat free yohurt
Also lots of water.

I thought it didn't look like much but had a busy day yesterday. Hopefully done a bit better today.
B- oat bran porridge
L- lean ham fat free yoghurt
D- steak fat free yoghurt
Snacks- peppered mackerel, dukan pancakes
Drinks- lots of water and Pepsi max

2nd day with no chocolate for as long as I can remember. I'm not doing too bad which gives me hope that I am in the right place to stick to this diet.

Hiya this is the best diet xxx keep an eye on ham its very salty and could be slowing your weight loss down!!! and eat more!!!!!! Lol

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the support.

I'm finding I'm not really hungry which is probably why I'm not eating much! But where there's a will there's a way... I will try and eat a bit more. Funny how I don't seem to have an issue forcing chocolate and cakes in no matter how full I am ? x

Today's food

B- oat bran porridge
L- 2 poached eggs and 4 turkey rashers, fat free yoghurt
D- 2 steak medallions, fat free yoghurt.

Going to make some sugar free jelly to snack on later. I'm so proud of myself for not cheating.. I will lose the last of this baby weight. My "baby" turned 2 last week so more excuses!! X

Was down another lb this morning.

Really craving chocolate today which is dangerous given all the Easter eggs in the house. Managed to resist... Just

B- oat bran porridge
L- peppered mackerel, fat free yoghurt
D- 2 boiled eggs and 3 turkey rashers, fat free yoghurt
Snacks- prawns, lean ham
Drinks- Pepsi max and water

One more day of attack tomorrow, I'm back at work after 11 days off. Gonna buy a cooked chicken from tesco for my lunch I think
X

Well done resisting the chocolate - I am in the office today and it seems there are snacks everywhere but it feels good to know I have the will power.

Finished attack yesterday - only lost 0.5kg in total, I was hoping I would lose more, but hoping that over the next few days on cruise more comes off!

Well last day of attack yesterday didn't go as planned. I done well all day in work even resisting the bar of chocolate a colleague had put in my drawer. Got home and made dukan custard which didn't agree with me at all. At this point I decided as everything inside was coming out lol that I should eat chocolate! And so a caramel egg, 2 squares of galaxy and 6 mini creme eggs later I stopped the mini binge.

Thankfully no gain so 4lb loss in 5 day attack.

Back on it today with my first pv day and been good!
B- rhubarb with fat free yoghurt and sweetener
L- 4 chicken thighs, fat free yoghurt
D- dukan chilli, asparagus, rhubarb with sweetened quark.

Today has been ok

B- oat bran porridge
L- chicken, cottage cheese, fat free yoghurt
D- lean ham, dukan pancakes, fat free yoghurt.

My menus are a bit boring but in work all week so not got time plus not much in fridge/ cupboards.

Got a family meal on Friday night at viva brazil, trying to work out what to do. I can't miss it cos it's my cousins 18th, think I may stick to diet coke and meat!!
Xx

Sounds like a plan xxx

That's exactly what it is fortunately, Brazilian BBQ!
I have spent the last few days toying with what the best plan was. Options were to have day off dukan- this is not good for me as will lead to full day of binging. Could just have meal off dukan - feel this will impact scales too much. Decided to just have whatever meat I fancy including lamb and gammon plus veg/ salad but avoid any carbs. I don't really eat sausages/ pork so that's not an issue and I will cut off any visible fat. Think this is a good compromise whilst staying sort of in control.
Any better ideas appreciated
Xx

Back