Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Danni's Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by laughingitoff, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. laughingitoff

laughingitoff Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So I am VERY new to the site.. really trying to get used to it!

I noticed there are alot of great diaries on here and though I should start my own, I can only imagine it will help :) especially looking at all your meal idea's...
    I use the iwatchr app for the iphone to track my points and food so hopefully once I have been here a bit longer I will be just be able to upload my screenshots, but for the time being... the plan for today is.

Day 2:
    Breakfast - branflakes (2) with skimmed milk (1)= 3points

Lunch - WW Bagel (2), Lemon & Corriander hummus (2.5), WW Fruit Yoghurt (1), Apple (.5) = 6points

Dinner -WW Bagel (2), Lemon & Corriander hummus (2.5) = 4.5points

Snack - Sunmaid Raisins (2), Half a cadbury Dairy Milk (5) OOPS!!!!! :( = 7points

= 20.5points
    (my allowance is 26 points a day)

Hope you're all having a good day!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laughingitoff

laughingitoff Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been terrible this weekend, I think I have gained 2lb... and then i didnt have time to make any breakfast this morning, im tired, and cranky... It's just not worth it :( tomorow is a brand new day!

4. Meike

Meike ..crawling after ze wagon

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.82%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Laughingitoff - have to admit I spied on your profile to see if you already have a diary :p:eek:

not too sure if you are in the right section here, this is more for posting the foods you're eating - you will get a lot more responses if you let a mod move your diary into the weight loss diary section of WW - or do you want to create a new one there? It will certainly help keeping on track when you come here daily and chitchat with the ladies! :D

Welcome again!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.