Danni's Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by laughingitoff, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. laughingitoff

laughingitoff Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So I am VERY new to the site.. really trying to get used to it!

I noticed there are alot of great diaries on here and though I should start my own, I can only imagine it will help :) especially looking at all your meal idea's...
    I use the iwatchr app for the iphone to track my points and food so hopefully once I have been here a bit longer I will be just be able to upload my screenshots, but for the time being... the plan for today is.

Day 2:
    Breakfast - branflakes (2) with skimmed milk (1)= 3points

Lunch - WW Bagel (2), Lemon & Corriander hummus (2.5), WW Fruit Yoghurt (1), Apple (.5) = 6points

Dinner -WW Bagel (2), Lemon & Corriander hummus (2.5) = 4.5points

Snack - Sunmaid Raisins (2), Half a cadbury Dairy Milk (5) OOPS!!!!! :( = 7points

= 20.5points
    (my allowance is 26 points a day)

Hope you're all having a good day!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laughingitoff

laughingitoff Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been terrible this weekend, I think I have gained 2lb... and then i didnt have time to make any breakfast this morning, im tired, and cranky... It's just not worth it :( tomorow is a brand new day!

4. Meike

Meike ..crawling after ze wagon

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.82%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Laughingitoff - have to admit I spied on your profile to see if you already have a diary :p:eek:

not too sure if you are in the right section here, this is more for posting the foods you're eating - you will get a lot more responses if you let a mod move your diary into the weight loss diary section of WW - or do you want to create a new one there? It will certainly help keeping on track when you come here daily and chitchat with the ladies! :D

Welcome again!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.