Darts Final Tonight 5.55pm

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by westiegirl, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    For anyone who is a sports fan, the BDO darts final is on BBC2 tonight at 5.55pm.

I'll be glued because I've been following it all week - with the added interest of my cousin (well 2nd cousin) being one of finalists.

Mark Webster is his name and he has been playing fantastically well. The semi against Martin "Wolfy" Adams yesterday was a corker!

I'm drumming up as much support as I can because he's a superstar in the making!!!

PS I thought it might be a good idea to have a "Sports Fans" sub forum under the "Entertainment" forum because I love to watch and talk about sport but I'm not sure where to put it sometimes????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    Ohhh I should have read this post earlier, my brother is an avid fan as one of his mates plays - Colin Monk. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.