Date Night (and only 5 points left!)

thejoyofanonymity

EEK!
So it turns out the BF has decided we're having date night tonight, so he wants to take me to the cinema and for a spot to eat beforehand.
We haven't decided where we're going to eat - I know I'm going to go over points for the day but would like not to go too far into the weekly balance. Any suggestions on things to have to keep the points low(ish)?

hi luv!

i love date nights! where did u decide to go? remember them 49 weeklies are there to be used for things like this and say ur to use them every week!
hope u had a good yummy dinner!
xxxx

hi luv!

i love date nights! where did u decide to go? remember them 49 weeklies are there to be used for things like this and say ur to use them every week!
hope u had a good yummy dinner!
xxxx

Well, the BF decided he was going to risk trying to park in the city centre after 6.30 so we spent all of our pre-cinema time just looking for a parking space (booooo) but it ended up being pretty good for WW as I just had a ham salad roll :)

It's taking me a while to get used to having weeklies - feels like I'm splurging on them but hopefully the scales will show it's okay to be eating them :) WI on Monday for the first time since being back on this, so fingers crossed! x

I think the weeklies are there for such a situation. I try not to dip in to them in a normal week, but there will be times when I will have to.

I think the weeklies are there for such a situation. I try not to dip in to them in a normal week, but there will be times when I will have to.

I was a bit scared to use the weeklies, but just had WI after using them *all* and still managed to lose 5lbs this week! I feel amazing :D never thought for a second that would happen!

woohooooo that is amazing babe weldone! i use my weeklies near enough every week for drinks and things and still lose! i soemtimes dnt use them all but when i do or dnt i normally still lose! i went over my weeklies but 12 last week n lost (might catch up with me this week though lol!)
xxxx

woohooooo that is amazing babe weldone! i use my weeklies near enough every week for drinks and things and still lose! i soemtimes dnt use them all but when i do or dnt i normally still lose! i went over my weeklies but 12 last week n lost (might catch up with me this week though lol!)
xxxx

Thanks lovely - I'm still bouncing around work absolutely blown away by the amount I'd lost. I was convinced I'd at least have STS. Just shows that the weekly points are there for a reason - I felt like I didn't have to hold back too much last week, and I still enjoyed some really good food. Here's to another good week for us both! x

Back