Dave167 Week 1 Weigh In 16lb Gone

Dave167

Monday 23rd June 2014

Hi All,

Well week 1 went very well for me with a total loss of 16lbs so im of to good start again. :))))

I even beat my previous best of 15lbs from when I did Exante last time before putting my weight back on so heres looking forward to week 2's results, hopefully I can keep up the good momentum as I did last time.

Good Luck to everybody else.

Whoop whoop! Well done! 16lb is amazing!!! Are you going to be sticking 100% all the way through or will you allow yourself planned nights off? In thinking allow myself the nights "off" but stick low carb and no alcohol (apart from my friends hen weekend next moth which will definitely involve alcohol lol!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whoop whoop! Well done! 16lb is amazing!!! Are you going to be sticking 100% all the way through or will you allow yourself planned nights off? In thinking allow myself the nights "off" but stick low carb and no alcohol (apart from my friends hen weekend next moth which will definitely involve alcohol lol!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi bob123

Last time I did Exante It was 12 weeks of TS before I had a meal so I will see how it goes this time, if I do have a meal though its often a peice of Pork shoulder done in a frying pan with a little water to give a juice then I grate/slice some cauliflower and microwave for 5 mins then add it to the pan to absorb the pork juices and also add Thia seasoning to the pan to give a lovely flavour. However im going to stick to TS as long as I can

wow - your weekly losses previously were amazing and congrats on your new weight loss so far. I came on here for inspiration and I got it!

Well done on that fantastic weight loss day.... you did so well on your first Exante too, you're an inspiration. xx

How is week two going? xx

Back