Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 16/09/13 AGAIN

Nazz

Hey peepz, been trying to get back into it and i need some support i have to lost 3/4stone but seems impossible.. Any ideas or help? :)

I'm the same started cd today and have 4-5 stone to lose I swear once I achieve this I will NEVER put this weight back on I'm sick of yo-yo need to start living life again

Hey diamonds im the same, i hate being like this and feeling helpless emotionally aswell its just draining. I dont want my weight to keep controlling every action i take!

Hope it going ok for u x

Come on nazz you can do this!! Make it happen this time. It is a year since we first started speaking - make sure this time next year you can look back and think 'yes - I did it - I got to goal and I'm so glad I went for it'. Xx

day 2 for me today,, have had 3 shakes so far and 2 litres of water.. hope i dont feel too hungry later!!:(:( STAY STRONG xxx

Hey hun, monday tmrw day 1 again for me! Gonna really try n stick to it im fine uknw once iv got over the 1st few days its just getting started tho so difficult! But i will come back on here tmrw n post how its goinv i think its gud to have a friend on here to kick u wen u wna cheat or give up!

Hope its going ok for u x

Back