DAY 1 AGAIN.... 5TH ATTEMPT

yes yes... didnt last the day yesterday either. had a good think last nite about what i really want... back 2day tryin for the 5th time. i feel more positive and determined today. having a bit of a problem with the water intake, but tryin my best to get it down. need everyones help and support. i know if i last the first few days i'll be fine.

Hi, i am also on day 1 again, the first couple times i didnt make it past day 2 before i binged but something has clicked this time. You can do this, you obviously want it, so ask yourself how badly, and imagine yourself all those stones lighter!! i have 4 stone to lose and i know its going to be hard but i need to do this for ME!
Good Luck :patback:

lots of luck hun x

well good luck babe
think of it this way if you dont stick to it look how much money you are losing

better to lose the weight then the money pounds dont seem so bad

good luck babe i had a tough old start but YOU CAN DO IT

wow... i thought i was the only one havin a problem with gettin started. i do feel very positive and determined today... we can do this... and we will. how much water have u had so far today? my day1 buddy, keep me posted on how ur doin.

Hi, i am also on day 1 again, the first couple times i didnt make it past day 2 before i binged but something has clicked this time. You can do this, you obviously want it, so ask yourself how badly, and imagine yourself all those stones lighter!! i have 4 stone to lose and i know its going to be hard but i need to do this for ME!
Good Luck :patback:

I am just starting my 3rd litre now, my bladder is the size of a pea, i cant stop going to the toilet and im sure my collegues think i have diarohhea!! oh well, i just popped to the shop there and i was overcome by the smell of food at the deli counter...i nearly cracked but im going to the gym now for a workout to distract myself!! how are you getting on?

this is really hard! I know - good luck hun :)

ive only had 1 shake n 1 ltr of water so far... jus feel my tummys gonna explode. constantly running up to the loo...(thats my exercise...lol) i am gonna try for 3 ltrs today and then 4 2morrow. reading from what everyone has said i think i should be minimum aiming for 4 ltrs a day. feel so cold aswell. ur goin to the gym...thought no exercise was advised for the first few wks???

I am just starting my 3rd litre now, my bladder is the size of a pea, i cant stop going to the toilet and im sure my collegues think i have diarohhea!! oh well, i just popped to the shop there and i was overcome by the smell of food at the deli counter...i nearly cracked but im going to the gym now for a workout to distract myself!! how are you getting on?

Yeh im not going to do much just going to go for a walk on the treadmill for 30mins in my lunch, i find if i do something i wont be tempted to eat again!! :gen157:I think once i get pass today il be grand, im freezing too another reason for the treadmill!!

I wouldnt advise a gym trip until the end of week 2 to be honest. You need to get your blood sugar balance right, and that can take a while, hence people get a few dizzy spells early days.

Good luck on todays push. Its one of those things, like quitting smoking, it will only ever happen if you really want to do it. If as you say, it has clicked today, then you should be fine. Be strong, drink your water, say no to temptation, in fact avoid temptation, and then it will be day 2, 3, 4 etc before you know it. Once you are past day 4 you have cracked it!! Good luck, keep going!!

I'm on day one too and really struggling, I feel hungry and already feel like giving in, I know I have to do this for me I really don't want to fail at another diet.

I'm on day one too and really struggling, I feel hungry and already feel like giving in, I know I have to do this for me I really don't want to fail at another diet.

Remind yourself why you are doing it, and what you want out of it. Stay strong and dont let yourself give in, you will soon be past day 4 and finding it easy. Get to your first WI, see the inspiring results, and take it from there.

You put weight on one mouthful at a time, so unsurprisingly, you can only lose weight one mouthful at a time. If you want to loose weight you will. Its not easy for anyone at the start, but you have to push through and stick with it.

Good luck!!

thanx milktray.and ur right about the days too. im sure once im passed the first fewdays il be fine. uv done so well urself. thsi site is such an inspiration.

I wouldnt advise a gym trip until the end of week 2 to be honest. You need to get your blood sugar balance right, and that can take a while, hence people get a few dizzy spells early days.

Good luck on todays push. Its one of those things, like quitting smoking, it will only ever happen if you really want to do it. If as you say, it has clicked today, then you should be fine. Be strong, drink your water, say no to temptation, in fact avoid temptation, and then it will be day 2, 3, 4 etc before you know it. Once you are past day 4 you have cracked it!! Good luck, keep going!!

ah honey... im with u. ur not alone in this. but remind urself why ur doin it. im thinkin of this particular figure huggin size 10 winter coat i saw yester....lol. guess window shoppin does it for me. seein all those great clothes that i want, and not only want, but also to look good in them. keep postin, it will help since we're both on day 1 xx

good luck hun you dont need to ask for our surport it is always here for you and everyone else everyone has bads days but we all know you can do it today and want a post up on your way to bed saying I DONE IT with no cheating and how proud you are of yourself!!

Just keep going. I am the same but Determined & PRAYING my willpower will just override me one day :)
The great thing is you havent just stuck your head in teh fridge & ignored it you are on here & trying your hardest hun & Its so not easy.
Keep going & kick that little eating devils ass :)

Good luck
Niki

Back