Day 1 again ..... SS only support please

charleypolequeen

Hello guys , I am starting today but getting weighed on Friday ,, I have 13 packet shakes left , but when they are done I have out a order in for ready made tetra choc velvet, I'm not a fan but with lots of water lets see, anyone else doing ss just with ready made shakes! If so what's your success? Good to here from fellow Cd

Hello guys , I am starting today but getting weighed on Friday ,, I have 13 packet shakes left , but when they are done I have out a order in for ready made tetra choc velvet, I'm not a fan but with lots of water lets see, anyone else doing ss just with ready made shakes! If so what's your success? Good to here from fellow Cd

I have 3 choc tetras a day and since march I've lost almost 5 stone that's including a month I had off in July due to being with family in California. I lost 2 stone before hand messing around so in toatal im almost at a 7 stone loss. The ready mades dont effect your losses don't worry about that. Plenty of water and the water flavouring helps so much! Good luck!!

Xx

Back