Day 1 again!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Well its day 1 again for me, no packs yet but 1 litre water so far, I have to do it this time as have a wedding to go to in September then planning a trip back to Florida 2009 and this time I wont be huge and worrying about fitting on rides and a complete sweaty mess all the time!!! So here goes!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck sarah. i usually start day 1 every monday :rolleyes: cause i've started to go off the rails about thursday then the weekend is just a haze of rubbish that i've eaten. i start cd on 3 march after i'm going away next weekend. i wish i could of started it this week but cause i'll be drinking she wouldn't let me :cry: at least i might of got a bit off.

i will do it

Hiya,

I too am starting today again, had 1ltr of water and 1 shake.
I must do this going to cornwall in June and wedding in Aug dont want
to be a beached whale or fattest friend in the photo's.

I WILL DO IT

Sarah xxxx

Hi Sarah:):):):):)

Good luck with your restart, how have things been going for you? Is hubby still CDCing?

It's lovely that you are back, I look forward to seeing how you get on. Do you remember our posts about the baywatch babe? Well I haven't forgotten and still know there's a baywatch babe screaming to get out;)

Tracey
x

Hi everyone, we will all get there im sure!! Im going to personally take 1 day at a time instead of focusing on the bigger picture!!!

Minilady, so good to here from you!! Yeah hubby still counselling while I hide as dont want to be a bad advert!! Lol. How you getting on with your counselling?? Ive always still been lurking on boards but always seems to be something in the way of my good intentions so got up this morning and thought today as good as any and obviously the stuffs here and waiting so no more excuses!! Just had strawberry shake and enjoyed it, just got to get the water going and the lbs fall of with all my trips upstairs to the loo!!!

Good luck Sarah

Well its day 1 again for me, no packs yet but 1 litre water so far, I have to do it this time as have a wedding to go to in September then planning a trip back to Florida 2009 and this time I wont be huge and worrying about fitting on rides and a complete sweaty mess all the time!!! So here goes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here Here! Best of Luck - keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxx

2 packs in now, feeling a touch wobbly but thought coming on here would help!!!

Back