Day 1, back again for a quick fix!

Nikki-G

Helloooo. I'm starting again today as I have a holiday & wedding coming up! I've left it late after gaining half a stone out of nowhere. I gain so damn easily it's rubbish. I've tried and failed to do the odd week since finishing my massive LT journey last year, you know, just when you have an occasion you'd like to look extra good for! But I've failed every single time. After 5 & a half months 100% last year, you'd think I'd be able to manage 2 weeks! So here goes!xx

Good luck Nikki-G, hope you get the results you want!! Remember you always have the forum if your struggling :) x

Thanks, nearly at the end of day one & using the forum to get me through. I know the first few days are the hardest, once I start seeing results I feel like I could go on forever!x

Good Luck Nikki and keep it up :) your story here was one of the 1st i read x

I will give it my all! Thanks Just need to keep positive & remember why I'm doing this. It's just so much harder than the first time! Are you doing LT too?x

yeah Nikki, doing LT.......first time ever............on Day 4 (well Day 4 nearly over) xx

Good luck Nikki :)

yeah Nikki, doing LT.......first time ever............on Day 4 (well Day 4 nearly over) xx

Well done for taking the plunge. And honestly, if I can do it for as long as I did last year, anyone can. Such an overused saying but it's true in this case. It's the amazing results that keep you going x

when is the wedding Nikki? most people you know will have seen you slim now tho, i have a wedding in December with noone that will see me between now and then...the thought of it keeping me going lol

I have the hen holiday in 2 weeks which the first big push is for. Then I come back and have a month until the wedding 26th October. Anyone would think it's my wedding haha! I just feel I have a bit to prove to a lot of people that will be there xx

when is the wedding Nikki? most people you know will have seen you slim now tho, i have a wedding in December with noone that will see me between now and then...the thought of it keeping me going lol

Sorry injury replied without quoting this. I forget how these things work! I forgot to add to my message, that will feel AMAZING in December, keep all photos to yourself etc & knock 'em dead in the day. The bride is going to hate you for stealing her thunder haha!zx

Sorry injury replied without quoting this. I forget how these things work! I forgot to add to my message, that will feel AMAZING in December, keep all photos to yourself etc & knock 'em dead in the day. The bride is going to hate you for stealing her thunder haha!zx

hahaha that would be cool but i'd say i have a long way to go even after December........but will be a start :)

Good lord I forgot how crap the first week is. Day 2 & I feel rubbish. Also looks like I've got an ear/throat infection. This is going to be harder than I thought!x

stay in there..you know the protocol...if you feel temptation, get out of the way of food :)

h x

Keep going Nikki :) You can do it!!

Btw, if you do have to get antibiotics, how does that work?
Day 5 here and hardest day yet. Sitting in the car now for a break cos food everywhere I look at work lol. The thought of the weigh in on Thursday pm keeping me going
Keep it up girls!!
We can do it!! xx

Day 5 here and hardest day yet. Sitting in the car now for a break cos food everywhere I look at work lol. The thought of the weigh in on Thursday pm keeping me going
Keep it up girls!!
We can do it!! xx

I know it can be soo hard but yep we can do it :D

stay in there..you know the protocol...if you feel temptation, get out of the way of food :)

h x

Feeling better! It's like a roller coaster. I'm like that at the best of times haha. I just can't wait till that first weigh in to get that boost! Feels like aaaaages away!x

Keep it up girls!!
We can do it!! xx

I'm not sure you know, I'm assuming you can't have them unless you're eating?! Hopefully I won't need to find out! Ha I spent many a lunch break in my car! I go for a stomp now though unless its raining. Nearly time for your weigh in...stay strong! X

Back