Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 battle of the flab!

sczoo90

Hello all, I've returned back to Cambridge to shift around 2 stone, I'm only on the dreaded day 1 but going strong, have bad 2 shakes all day and a bucketful of water LOL!

Feeling very motivated to finish this and get my body looking and feeling great!!!

Anyone who wants to join with me please do, as your probably aware you need support and motivation!! :)

My day so far... Think I spaced them way to far apart but it works for me so hey!

B- Choc and mint shake: 11.10am
L-Strawberry shake: 3:45pm
T-vegetable soup (will be) around 7ish
LP-umm chocolate shake perhaps as you can tell not quite decided lol! But around 9;30-10pm

How's everyone's day going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right Scotty... I am kicking your butt!!!! You have been losing this 2 stone now since January. This time you WILL stick to it and you WILL get rid of this 2 stone :)

Right Scotty... I am kicking your butt!!!! You have been losing this 2 stone now since January. This time you WILL stick to it and you WILL get rid of this 2 stone :)

Yes Hun I will!! 1000% commited gonna finish this diet a changed, skinnier, healthier man!
Day 1 is down, upwards and onwards to day 2 dreading it lol!!!!
How are you! X

Recovering from surgery! Had planned elbow surgery in May, then unplanned gallbladder removal and a week on hospital last week! So been off plan about 5 weeks but managed to lose 13lb since coming off plan!

Can't wait to get back on and finish the job - 106lb/7st 8lb lost, 67lb/4st 11lb to go!!!

Recovering from surgery! Had planned elbow surgery in May, then unplanned gallbladder removal and a week on hospital last week! So been off plan about 5 weeks but managed to lose 13lb since coming off plan!

Can't wait to get back on and finish the job - 106lb/7st 8lb lost, 67lb/4st 11lb to go!!!

Aw God never! Hope your ok now mind!!? 13lb is fab when off a plan must be chuffed! And losing that amount of weight is truly inspirational Hun should be proud!!! Yeah just think your more than half way to the end now must be feeling great!!

Well done x

How did you get on today?

Hi scz

Hope ur winning. I'm day 24 now on CD but might change to Exante because my consultant is not very inspirational!

I must be the only person on here who doesn't want to know their weight loss. I've only weighed once (day 12) and had lost 1st 1lb. I know it works so I'm not going to weigh. Does that make me weird?!

Good luck for today :)

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Hi scz

Hope ur winning. I'm day 24 now on CD but might change to Exante because my consultant is not very inspirational!

I must be the only person on here who doesn't want to know their weight loss. I've only weighed once (day 12) and had lost 1st 1lb. I know it works so I'm not going to weigh. Does that make me weird?!

Good luck for today :)

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Hey fat n,

WOW that it amazing yeah I'm thinking of changing too Hun! It's 3 products a day but apparently more filling then Cambridge and the cost is great, and ATM have to travel 24 miles round trip every weekend for my weigh ins so when you add petrol and the cost its really expensive for me. Think I'm gonna take the plunge and order a pack :) having 600 cals on any VLCD will make you lose weight quickly I think we pay for the brand with Cambridge, you have done fab mind. Not liking the shakes this time not sure why all vile lol!!
So deffo changing :)

X

Have you looked at slim and save? Cheaper, more variety than exante and you can have 4 or 5 packs a day! Really tasty too

Back