Day 1 completed

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Loser85, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Thats me got through day 1 and i feel quite good. For me if i struggle on day 1 it seems to set the tone for the rest of the week but so far so good.

I dont plan to use my weeklies this week as im just getting into it again. Was wondering if people have experience of losses when you use them one week but not the next.

Feeling positive for tomorrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzyC86

LizzyC86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I've only had one weigh in so far so cant give much advice on the weeklies or not debate...but just wanted to say well done on your first day...Im starting to realise its much easier to get through one day at a time then think oh my god Ive got soooo much weight to lose. If only it came off as quick as it went on!
    xx

4. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    Yay, you're up for a good week then :p

Weeklies, I've not had a week where I haven't used any but last night after WI I decided I'm not using any this week to see if it helps. I'll try eating them again the week after but I'll let you know what happens.
    All I can add is eating all 49 usually is a 0.5 - 1 lb gain for me but I've had several weeks where I've used all and still lost. So weird, I can't begin to understand it. :(

5. Whiteybitey

Whiteybitey Full Member

Well done I agree first day cam be the hardest but then if you get in the right frame of mind then it's all guns blazing!! :)

I tend to use at least 40 of my weeklies a week. I find if I use them food I'm ok but I really have to watch my alcohol intake as it can really screw up my weight loss! I'm lucky tho as my class is a wed night so if I have a heavy weekend I can normally even it out by being really good until wed!

Hope your good day turns into a good week! :)

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Thanks for the replies.

Will just have to see how i go after a few weeks then. Trial and error, i also dont understand it!

7. sayyes

sayyes Member

Start Weight:
    9st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Food journalling
    Losing your first lb is surprisingly motivating. You find you love the feeling of knowing you lost something and it drives you to stay on the wagon! One day at a time and we'll all get there. Good luck!

8. Ukgal

Ukgal Full Member

Well done. Keep going!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9. Syrinx

Syrinx Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.66%)
    I've only had one weigh-in, but lost 3lbs the first week using all my weeklies on alcohol and er maybe more! :eek: From what I've heard it's a good idea to start using the weeklies from the beginning and if you have a stall, drop some the next week. My boss is currently doing ww and he's not using his weeklies, he's a big guy but only lost 2lbs in a few weeks. Different for everyone tho :)

Good luck! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.