Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 completed! ?

Rashiy Babes

Hi guys I have just returned to Cambridge for the 5th. Have been on and off the diet since I started it back in 2008 when I was at uni. I managed to get down to 13.8. I'm now 16.11 just had my 4th child 3 months ago. I'm determined to lose the weight once and for all and stop fighting with my self. I have very little confidence in my appearance which affects mood. I am becoming more and more of a recluse. I really wanna beat this and feel better in myself both physically and emotionally. Life is too short and I feel at 33 I have already spent a great deal of time worrying about my weight! I managed to get off to a great start today, I hope u will help and support me they my journey as will I to u guys! As my consultant Sonia tudor says together we can. My target weight is about 11 stones that just under Six stones to shift? I will be fit and healthy.?xx

Also my reason for doing it this time round or maybe I should say inspiration is my beautiful mummy who I lost to breast cancer back in April 2012 after her 8 month battle she flew off with the angels she was 55! I will do this mum! I will be running the race for life in memory of my mum next year! Xxx!

Hi guys I have just returned to Cambridge for the 5th. Have been on and off the diet since I started it back in 2008 when I was at uni. I managed to get down to 13.8. I'm now 16.11 just had my 4th child 3 months ago. I'm determined to lose the weight once and for all and stop fighting with my self. I have very little confidence in my appearance which affects mood. I am becoming more and more of a recluse. I really wanna beat this and feel better in myself both physically and emotionally. Life is too short and I feel at 33 I have already spent a great deal of time worrying about my weight! I managed to get off to a great start today, I hope u will help and support me they my journey as will I to u guys! As my consultant Sonia tudor says together we can. My target weight is about 11 stones that just under Six stones to shift? I will be fit and healthy.?xx

OMG, Sonia is my consultant too! How weird! I have dieted for years too but I can feel when I'm in the zone and that's the only time y stick to it. Certainly sounds like you're determined so go for it.

Good Luck Rashiy Babes, I know how you feel...I started SW this monday and think I'm doing it ok. I tried it a few years ago but didn't quite understand the principal..or the teacher.. I turned 60 in april and was diagnosed with under active thyriod trouble. I've just been put on medication so hopefully things will begin to look up.
Today I had Porridge made with some of my 350mls skimmed milk.
Lunchtime I had a low fat pineapple cottage cheese, followed by a banana. Mid afternoon I had a Muller low fat yogurt 1/2 a syn, then for tea..a jacket potato, half a tin of beans, two scrambled eggs and a fry fried tomato. does this sound aobut right for the orange option?:wave_cry:

Thanks Besneys

Last edited:
Marie thanku for your encouraging words.. Laura omg how strange lol we may bump into each other soon lol and besneys it looks link ur on track dear however not very familiar with the diet u are following. I have just completed day 2 and have felt a lil hungry towards the end of the day. My younger sister I sin her second week so have her support. I'm currently on maternity leave from my job so do spend a lot of time around the kids now, and cooking curries every night Is very painful... Especially when they smell so good. But I keep reminding myself why I'm here again. Every time I think I'm gonna fail I remind myself of the changing room tantrums, the broken zips the popped buttons! And most of all how I would love to get into small medium scrubs at work! Instead of the orange ones which are XXL... Lol. Anyhow I feel like I have done well today just feel like I should have drank more only managed a litre and half, what is e recommendation for amount to be drunk. Day 3 2moro wow I'm gonna to the ketosis test to see ifim in the fat burning zone or not! Good luck all.... X

Hello guys I've just completed day 3! Do feel like I'm in the zone.. I cooked lamb curry and chick pea pilau for the family they ate whilst I browsed the net! I'm definitely more focused this time round. It's very important To me that I do it this time.. Both emotionally and financially. Don't really feel hungry although I feel empty lol

You are doing amazing keep it up i reckon day 4/5 is usually when u get into ketosis but then once u in it u flying :) i have about 7 stone to lose lost almost 5 last year then been messing about on and off but now I'm back on it properly as I wanna be done with this diet by Xmas for good good luck on your journey i hope u have took a before pic so u can see the diff sometimes that spurs u on

Aww thanks Hun. I started off at 16.11 lets see what happens. My weight has just increased over the last 4-5 years back in 2007 I was around 13 stones. I'm just 3months post delivery so in hoping to shed loads I so want this over and done with like u by Xmas once and for all just keep telling my self it's 12 weeks. They will fly by?. Just goes to show how much food rules ur life I'm constantly thinking about it lol

Ok have been to see Sonia and in back on it! I lost 3lbs and I guess with not being on track since last Friday Im happy with that although deep down i l know I would have lost a lot more if I had stuck to it religiously! Anyhow onwards and upwards my counsellor has kindly offered to see me twice a week so will see her again on Friday lets see what happens! I so want to do this x

Keep going, you CAN do this x

Haven't posted in this thread for a while I'm a month in and down 21lbs next weigh in Tuesday I'm hoping I will be in the 14 stone bracket at least! Started off at 17. 1stones about 4 weeks ago so very happy! Hasn't been plain sailing a few blips on the way but scales are going downwards so all good! X

Back