Total Solution Day 1 - Delivery Just received!

Suze012

Silver Member
Just started today, very excited!! Have tried other ones before, but this is my first try at exante :)

Just had a Vanilla shake and it was very nice! Much better than expected, had read bad things about vanilla, but nah it was nice :) Just like sweet milk. :)

I love the vanilla one too!! glad you liked it and best of luck =D

Keep your mind open to all the flavours. I've been dreading some but been pleasantly surprised. If I think somethings going to br horrible it really influences my tastes though so don't let it!! I dreaded the mushroom soup all day long on tuesday and it was my fave yet!

Urgh... just tried the carbonara... safe to say I am not a fan.. i only got 14 of them, so umm 13 to go lol

I just bought vanilla shakes and fruit n nut toffee bars and I like them both!

I am on day 3!

Good luck Suze on your weight loss journey!

Wish we could swap your carbonara for all my soups!

Suze, I didn't really like the carbonara my first try but it's lovely with chilli powder!!

I think your tastes change over time

I thought the chicken soup was disgusting at first - now it is one of my favourites

Perseverance is the key :D

Its the odd consistency of the pasta in it. Just weird lol I must admit I didn't like the soups on previous vlcd and that's what it reminds me of, shakes are fine tho, got 4 weeks worth, 25 days to go lol, its hard just having a shake for dinner lol it really does show how much our lives revolve around food, going out for lunch, breakfast with my son, sat night takeaway n DVD etc. Xx

I just bought vanilla shakes and fruit n nut toffee bars and I like them both!

I am on day 3!

Good luck Suze on your weight loss journey!

Thank you and you too. How many days worth u get? Also how u getting on? X

I love the pasta but I find it thickens up as it cools down so I keep adding a bit of water as I'm eating and stir up and eat it with a teaspoon, I find it very filling.

Day 5, and argh... Its killing me lol

I cheated... Had 3 slices of wafer thin ham, ive just been having shakes and honestly just felt such an urge!! Nearly went further but managed to hold it in just.. lol xx

Perhaps it was the fact im a daily weigher and not dropped anything in 2 days, boo. Xx

It is difficult to pull back once you start...so well down on being able to stop yourself.

I love the fruit, nut and toffee bar as it gives me something to chew and I find it very filling.

The weight comes off fast at first normally and then slows down and it can skip a day or two with no change...if you feel the scales are getting to you it is best to avoid them and only weigh yourself once a week.

I am on day 7 and had no weight loss this morning.

Yep if your gonna daily weigh you have to ensure that your not gonna take it for gospel until you hit weigh day! Otherwise your gonna lose your motivation!! So stay away from those scales!!!!!

I find that hard too lol i always do it, its my morning routine :)

yeah ive been fine after. It was after coming in from work, used to having dinner when i get in, was just hard mentally to accept having a shake as dinner. I never got bars, soups or porridge, went for 2 x 2 week deal with shakes n carbonara, which i really cant stomach. Having to get rid. It tastes like a vlcd soup i tried before, even adding things wont changed my mind xx

You should go to tescos and get some of those ultra slim bars to bulk out your order and add a bit of variety!

You should go to tescos and get some of those ultra slim bars to bulk out your order and add a bit of variety!
Have to agree with Chelly! I've tried other Vlcd before and HATED the soups and bars. Tried a tesco bar before i start to try and they're much nicer than normal meal replacement bars - they actually taste a bit chocolately and don't have the horrible cardboard consistency.
Just need to get rid of my tummy bug and I can start my Exante journey too!

Back