Day 1 done...so far so good

Katie Co

Hi all, I just started today at 12st 2lbs with the hope of shifting at least two stone but 2 1/2st would be fab :D. I have previously done lipotrim about 3 years ago and lost 3 stone but have now put 1 stone back on in the last year which really isn't that bad considering I really wasn't being very good. Since then it feels like I have tired every diet under the sun but just can't stick with them. I'm an all or nothing kind of person which I have read alot of us Lipotrimers are so I suppose that is why we find this is a good diet, but I also know it is really really hard work but has results, so far today I have gone to eat something soooo many times and have had to remind myself not too. I didn't even realise how I really do pick until I had to stop myself sooo many times. Has this hit anyone else like that???

Anyway I have started and that the first step as I needed my head in the right place to commit to this again, also I'm not telling anyone I'm doing this as they all disagree with it so will be posting here to vent when needed, sorry. Will keep posting hopefully with a good 1st weigh in which I am already looking forward too, just need to get through the next few days I just keep thinking water water water :rolleyes:

Welcome! Yup first few days, water, water, water, paracetomol if the headache gets too bad and some more water - small sips little and often! :)
I haven't told a lot of my friends - even though I've been on this for 97 days today, as the fallout from those that don't understand is just not worth the aggro! Let us now how you're getting on!

Yes that is what I'm thinking just don't want to have to explain why I want/ need to do it, but I remember the first time I did it and the smile on my face when I lost the weight then nothing compares to that so that is what is pushing my willpower on past this first week, which I know will be the hardest....bring it on!!!
Well done to you 97 days!!! Your doing fab and for the post

Welcome back! I'm an all or nothing person too, treating our bad food habbits like an addiction is a good idea I think as im addicted to food and way too much of it. I went through the same thing too, I'm only on day 3 and have never done lipotrim before, my daughter always leaves leftovers and im so tempted to nibble on a corner of her sandwich. Also im noticing food in every thing I watch or read or see, im dreaming about it even, hope this goes away soon as I get used to the diet.

Anyway, good luck chick, you CAN and WILL do it!!!!

Emily xx

Back