Day 1 done!!!

Am sooooo pleased with myself for doing day 1, no cheating, wasn't even tempted! I'm very happy that I actually like all 3 flavour shakes too, thats gonna make it easier! I even managed to do food shopping today too! Wasn't hungry but just feeling a little grumpy :mad: Luckily OH is off work til Tues to keep me motivated (and feed our 1 year old so I can avoid food totally!)
I'm not scared of cheating, i'm fairly strong willed, as stupid as it sounds i'm just scared of forgetting!! I've been eating for 24 years and think i might just put something in my mouth without thinking!! May have to get OH to tie me to a chair until I get used to this! :p
I managed about 1.5 litres of water today but know i need more, i was told 4 pints by pharmasist but read 4 litres on here? Any ideas?!
Thanks to everyone so far, your stories and support keep me going! :)

Hi Lucy

well done for staying strong, im now on day 12 and still feeling strong, on my first day i found it hard, mainly cos i had the vanilla as my 3rd shake and hates it, felt rubbish but went to bed to avoid cheating and woke up and thought ill give it one more go and it was ok, im sticking mainly to choclate now as i quite like them and chicken soup when i feel like it for dinner

keep strong

also how do you create a post to a forum :-s im new to this site today

Welcome and well done on getting through your first day
xxx

Well done on getting through your first day, I know what you mean about the food and a baby....its a habit that whatever my little un doesn`t eat I would finish off.....I have found myself going to finish a sandwich but stopped in time lol....
Ideally you want to drink between 3-4 litres a day but not more

Thanks everyone, just had a cheeky go on the scales and i've only gone and lost 5lbs in one day!! Woo Hoo! Bring on day 2!!!

Hi Lucy, i'm starting mine on tuesday, i wanted to get bank holiday out of the way so you're at a headstart, we're similar weights and goals so i chose this thread to post on, keep up the good work :eek:

Good Luck Taz! I'm starting day 3 and so far have lost 6lbs, not been hungry, not felt weak, no headaches either! Hoping it stays this easy!!! Fingers crossed for us both! :8855:

aww well done hun, i ad a good 1st wk this time an it sounds like u r 2. just b aware u may av days wen u feel rubbish but av sum distractions ready an u will b fine. :D

good luck on ur 1st weigh in!!!

Day 1 done, phew! :party0019: Hope ketosis sets in quick... Wow lucy nearly a third off your goal in 5 days

Back