Day 1 - don't remember it being this bad :(

WillowFae

Gold Member
I'm doing Cambridge for the second time and am on day 1. Two shakes and one soup down and I don't remember feeling this bad last time.

Am on day 9 of 2nd time round and felt the same. I promise it gets easier and it already feels a bit normal. One shake at a time, take it easy and keep occupied. A few days and it'll feel like normality. Stick with it :)

Me neither first day done tick, but have an Awful headache had it from 3pm yesterday and have woken up with it still too - help??

Thanks for the reassurances! Feel better this morning and am just having my breakfast shake. I did nothing but sit on the sofa last night as I was feeling dizzy. Should have been doing some marking but decided against it!!!

Day 2 here I come :)

good luck with day 2! I found day 1 hard as well and then randomly day 4 was hard but mostly ok.

I am second time round too and on day 2, I fell asleep playing on the ps3 with my son last night lol, not doing too bad yet, not had my shake yet trying to leave it as long as possible as I have a hard school run to do later and it takes it out of me normally pushing the triple buggy never mind today arrgghh x

Stick at it, my 3rd time on it and I am now on day 5, I found day 3 the absolute pits, I really could have cried. I came on here and posted my woes and everyone told me to hang in there, yesterday was much better and today so so much better. Keep thinking about your first weigh in!!! Good luck x

Although i havn't tried this diet before, i suppose in a way its a bit like having a second baby.....you think you remember what it was like having the first one and how much it hurt and are then shocked :eek: to find that its sooo much worse than you remember lol....

It does get better though-chin up :)

Today has definitely been easier (so far ...). Had a shake this morning at around 8.15 but then haven't felt hungry and have just had my second shake (5.15)! Although I am out tonight so I'm hoping that I will survive temptations and look forward to my soup later on.

Back