Day 1 Down.... 948273498324987423987 to go

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by The Big T, 15 July 2009 Social URL.

1. The Big T

The Big T Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Ok, so I noticed NO difference at all in the way my top belly/middle belly/bottom belly or bum felt..... Should I? Everything was a whole heap of normal in the loo department....

On the plus side, even if it aint workin I've eaten quite well I think...

2 slices of brown wholemeal toast spread with laughing cow for brekkie

1 plain jacket potato with beans for lunch

1 grilled chicken breast with cajun rice and a sort of ratatoulie thing along side (made up by moi). Followed by a Muller Light

Everything was below the fat barrier and there was no snacking except a pickled onion, but it didnt have the same effect as pickled onion Monster Munch :rolleyes:

Am I doin it right?

Damn it, I hope this thing works....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    Yeah you sound spot on there hun!!!

A lot of us use a calorie counter on here, ive found EssentialsWeightLoss - Calorie Counter quite useful!! it adds up calories and gat. tells you how many cals to aim for etc and u can keep using the 5 day free trial!!

Welcome and good luck

love katie
    xxx

4. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    Sounds like you've got it sussed! And you shouldnt notice many differences in the toilet dept if you are sticking to less than 5g per 100g. Well done x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.