Day 1 Exante

So I thought I was going to do Cambridge but then realised how much cheaper - does anyone have any tips for the diet? Like how to make the shakes smooth?

Thanks everyone!

Welcome Bianca (I'll call you that instead of Bee, sooo confusing hehe), and good luck on your journey.

Well, I find a good shaker does the trick with the shakes, or even just a whisk. I do have the Exante shaker which I must admit I think is poorly made rubbish but it's got a metal ball inside that mixes things up nicely. Having said that the shaker I use is from my Maxitone times which has a sort of grid insert for the lid and it shakes the shakes up all smooth and lump free :D
Are you on shakes only? Or are you going to have other products as well? I find for soups and porridge and normal hand held whisk does the job perfectly :)

Hi Bianca. I do the shakes in a blender with double amount the water and some ice. They come out nice and thick and last longer. The Kenwood smoothie 2 go is excellant for shakes but you cant make soup in it as it is only for cold drinks. You can get it cheapest at Currys.

Sorry, forgot to say welcome :welcome2:

Hi, I use a maxi tone for shakes but blender for soup, so soup is tea for me when I get home. I'm on day two :)

I also blend the shakes with ice, they end up thick and filling, not quite a macdonald's shake but it feels like a treat instead of a diet shake.

Adding cinnamon or nutmeg to the vanilla one and the porridge give them a lovely flavour and make a nice change too.

Most of all keep coming back here for support, its really helpful and every one is really friendly.

Good luck on your journey, its tough at first but stick a it as it gets easier x

Back