Day 1! Excited and scared

So I know that the next 3 days are the hardest (I'm a second timer and LAST TIMER- previosuly Cambridge Diet)

Going OK so far.

Hope everyone is having a successful day.
If anyone has any tips please share

:)

B x

Today was my day one too! Just about to have my third pack (shepherds pie- not quite sure how thats going to work though!) how are you finding it? :)

I had shepherds pie for tea too! Was pleasantly surprised. Although had to put salt on and have my water ready for when the texture was a little too baby food like. Overall I'm doing ok. Starting to get the carbohydrate withdrawal headache but should be manageable.

I just want to get this week done with and see how it goes.

Hope your week goes well!
We can be exante buddies!

I have about 3 1/2 stone to lose

B xx

Eurgh... I have the headache too :( I've been trying to drink LOADS of water to cancel it out. Exante buddies it is :D I have 3 stone to lose :)

-Nic x

Hiya both!

I started the Total Solution diet yesterday too! I've got around 3 stone to shift too. Can I be a buddy too!?!

So far so good - I did have the worst headache ever last night but not sure if it's down to the diet or the fact I have a cold brewing up inside me too!! Feeling much better this morning..

Yesterday I had 2 bars as I was in work and easier to manage then in the evening I had the three bean chilli which was actually not too bad - bit baby foodish like you said! I'm going to try the Pasta Carbonara tonight.

As I'm working from home today I'm going to try making biscuits out of a porridge pack and I'm having a veggie soup for lunch.

Good luck for day 2 girls! X

annalou83 You're in!

What are these porridge biscuits? Sounds far more appealing than porridge!

Exante products are on ******* atm- or were haven't checked today.
I got a 4 week bumper pack for £70 but you can get different sizes.

Good luck today girls

We can do it!

Bx

annalou83 You're in!

What are these porridge biscuits? Sounds far more appealing than porridge!

Exante products are on ******* atm- or were haven't checked today.
I got a 4 week bumper pack for £70 but you can get different sizes.

Good luck today girls

We can do it!

Bx

The idea for the biscuits I pinched from another part of this forum. Someone has described the process and taken photos etc but basically it's just making up the mix but with less water then spreading the mixture thinly onto a baking sheet. Then baking in the oven on a fairly low heat until they are brown, turn them over, chuck em back in for a bit longer and they come out kinda crispy. I'll have to play around with the timings though and how thick they are as mine were still a bit gooey in the middle! I did also add a bit of mixed spice to the mix to give it a bit of a nicer taste!!

That's all I've had so far today along with a few glasses of water! I did try a Twinings licorice tea........omg......what was I thinking! I certainly won't be having those again any time soon!

Veggie soup time soon.....bring it on!!!

I did buy my initial bundle on one of those deal sites last week. Think it has ended now though! Not sure which one you refered to as its blanked out the name! I've got about 6 weeks worth of goods as I bought some extra bars. Hoping to do 4 weeks now before Xmas....come off it over Christmas/New Year as I know I won't be sticking to it....then go back on it for the final 2 weeks at the start of 2014. Then assess how I am to see if I want to re-purchase and carry on!

Hi everyone

Its my first day on exante today and im feeling quite positive! Its the first time i have done this, ive previously done the cambridge diet but found it too expensive to keep up! i lost over three stone with the cambridge and im hoping to do the same and ever more on exante. My first goal is 1st before xmas. I have had a porridge for breakfast today and a choc shake for lunch and found them to be quite nice! Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hi everyone Its my first day on exante today and im feeling quite positive! Its the first time i have done this, ive previously done the cambridge diet but found it too expensive to keep up! i lost over three stone with the cambridge and im hoping to do the same and ever more on exante. My first goal is 1st before xmas. I have had a porridge for breakfast today and a choc shake for lunch and found them to be quite nice! Hope everyone is having a good day xx

I am the same. Can't afford Cambridge anymore!

Now tucking into bean chilli which is surprisingly OK

GOOD LUCK

B x

Hey all :)

Have any of you done lighter life before? Are the chilli and shepherds pie on Exante the same as LL? Do they come in powder packs like the shakes? (They do on LL)

A x

yeah they come in powder packs. I'm doing terribly on this diet :/ I like the food and I know that it keeps me full I just can't get rid of the cravings. Two days and I've broke my diet twice (chocolate icing and cherry toms day 1, grilled bacon and tuna day 2. I think I'm going to get my contraceptive implant removed tomorrow (like I keep saying I will) because I've had terrible cravings ever since having it put in (feb 2012) and have put on over a stone and a half since then.

I decided tonight that I don't want to carry on like this. So I'm going to have a day off the diet tomorrow, eat what I want (within reason) to rid myself of the cravings, then get my implant out tomorrow and start afresh on thursday and be super strict!

Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Days 1,2 & 3 are always hard, but if you feel like you will be able to stick 100% after getting the implant out then go for it! Day 1 is done for me now and I have managed to stick -100% which is an achievement for me, I know tomorrow will be even harder but I just keep thinking of weigh day xx

Snookiepuss why don't you have 3 shakes and then a small meal. A chicken breast and two bits of broccoli or couple of mushrooms too? You should stay in ketosis that way.

Or just eat chicken white fish prawns or tuna. They should tip u out that much x

Day 2 over and done with for me! Managed to stick to it 100% and feel surprisingly good! The porridge biscuits I made yesterday came from another thread on these forums. I'll have to play around with the oven timings and the mix though as they weren't 'quite' right! Still better than eating the porridge normally as a lot of people have said its not the best!!! Enjoyed the Shepherds Pie last night - even my boyf said it smelt like the real thing so it must be kinda okay! Just tasted like beefy smash potato to me! lol

Today I'm going for 2 bars (1 orange and 1 toffee nut) as it's easier for work and then a Pasta Carbonara tonight..

I've also been having Green Tea (flavoured) - not sure if I'm supposed to be having it or not. I read somewhere that you shouldn't have fruit teas, but I figure it can't do me that much harm.

Good luck for Day 3 ladies! x

Hey girls, day 2 nearly over for me now and I'm starving! I know that tomorrow I will be the same but after that the hunger pangs seem to disappear for me! I tried the toffee shake today and I loved it but then I had the tomato and basil soup for lunch and I couldn't finish it as I didn't like it gonna try
Risotto for tea tonight. Hope your all
Having a good day

Hi girls, glad you're all doing so well :) Snookiepuss, if you were thinking of having the implant out anyway then it makes sense to do it asap - crazy cravings won't help you diet!! I have had a hiccup tonight with some of the kids' leftovers... I'm on the evening of day three as well - if I had just held out til tomorrow, would have been plain sailing!! Bum :) Tomorrow's a new day :) What do you all do if you accidentally eat some food? Still eat a pack for the vitamins? Or miss it? A :)

Hi Alice how is today going? If I have a slip I usually skip the next shake, I know I shouldn't but it makes me feel better about messing up! I'm on day 3 today and I'm feeling better today, yesterday I had a really bad headache that seemed to last ages but I know I'm over the worst if it now! I tried the mushroom risotto last nite and it was awful,
I didn't even finish it (a first for me lol) I'm finding these first few days really hard and I'm feeling tempted all the time but I took a picture of myself in my underwear on the morning of day 1 and every time I want to eat something I just keep looking at the picture! Hope your having a good day x

got the damn implant out :) bad arm now :/ I still had my packs when I messed up- other than when I just wanted a day off so I could have a brand new start with a clean slate. Reweighed this morning to find that somehow I lost 5lb regardless of the day off! In only three days! I am utterly amazed. If that isn't motivation I don't know what is! I'm ready to tackle this now :D

I'm a newbie to Exante too but a 2nd timer like you but my VLCD of choice first time round was Lipotrim. Good luck. I'm also determined that this is the last time I'm going to be doing this.

Back