Day 1 has arrived!

sueno21

Got my pack yesterday, started today. Tummy rumbling a little but I wouldn't say I really feel hungry. Thought I'd struggle with the fluid intake but I'm so thirsty I don't seem to be having any problems there! My soup went lumpy at dinner :-/ but tasted nice enough. Keeping myself busy at work to keep me occupied, overall, so far so good :) x

Will be with you tommorrow

Hi sueno21,
my parcel arrived too late for me to start today (excuse No1 :rolleyes:) so will be joining you on your journey tommorrow. Last time I did LT coming on here really helped my motivation when I was tempted so thats my top tip. Just hope I can follow my own advise ;) Good luck to us both :)

GirlyChick said:
Hi sueno21,
my parcel arrived too late for me to start today (excuse No1 :rolleyes:) so will be joining you on your journey tommorrow. Last time I did LT coming on here really helped my motivation when I was tempted so thats my top tip. Just hope I can follow my own advise ;) Good luck to us both :)

Hey girly chick! That's a shame but hey you'll soon be with me on the exante journey :) day one is almost over for me and im feeling good! good luck to you too chick :) x

Karazykat07 said:
Hi Sueno and Girlychick,
Nice to know there are others just starting out on this too.
Good luck to all the newbies xx

Yup kat we in this together! Good luck to you too :) x

Good luck all I've just purchased me first load of packs so will be a newbie soon 2 wen they turn up

Back