Step 1 Sole Source + Day 1 here goes ?

cld

Soo day 1 is here, I've had 1litre of water so far, jut about to have my apple and cinnamon porridge.... I have about 6 stone to loose

Good luck for your first day cld:vibes::clap::clap:

Thanks.. Didn't manage to finish all the porridge I couldn't stomach it, but I will have a shake for lunch :) how long have you been doing it? Are you on ss or ss+

Hi cld, I've been doing SS+ for almost 2 weeks now and so far so good, I lost 11lb in the first week but men lose weight quicker so I'm told.
I think not everyone is fan of the porridge, but I quite like it - it's like the ready brek I used to have as a child :)

The shakes are lovely though, my favourite is cappuccino.
Quick tip for the shakes, put some ice in when you blend it! Also if you like coffee, put a teaspoon of instant coffee and ice in with a vanilla shake for a Frappuccino :)

You'll start going into ketosis in the next couple of days, make sure you have at least the 2.25L of water a day and hopefully you'll be fine with no side effects.

Soo day 1 is here, I've had 1litre of water so far, jut about to have my apple and cinnamon porridge.... I have about 6 stone to loose
Hi good luck for your first day. :) have good willpower and you will be fine. X

If I must say so myself I've done we'll felt fine all day still got one shake to go, I had chicken and broccoli with green leaves for tea it was really yummy :) I hope it stays as easy as this also in nearly at 4litres of water :) do the days get easier or harder ???

If I must say so myself I've done we'll felt fine all day still got one shake to go, I had chicken and broccoli with green leaves for tea it was really yummy :) I hope it stays as easy as this also in nearly at 4litres of water :) do the days get easier or harder ???
Hi, that's great, I find the days get easier, as I have my three shakes plus water and my dinner at night to look forward to. I have chicken or an omette with salad for dinner. Good for you x

How long have you been on ss+ and have you had any weigh ins? (Losses) it's only my 1st day but I feel fine :) I'm still full from my dinner at 5.30 and still have one shake to drink,
If I'm full shall i still drink it?? As last night my consultant said make sure you drink all 3...

Good luck :)

Yes drink it! I did 18 weeks of SS (30% of time) SS+ (60%) and 810 (10%) and lost 90lb in that time :)

Good luck to you. I am on a break due to surgery yesterday but will be back as soon as I am allowed to finish the journey!

Back