Day 1 here we go again!!

michellewild

Well here i am again, i did it last year but only lasted 2 weeks, i am now heavier than last year, got weighed today and i am 14st 2 lbs, i really want to get down to 10st, so i am gonna try my very best this time, want to be slim for my 30th in november, i detest going clothes shopping as nothing fits, so this is my determination as i want to be able to just walk into a shop and pick something up and buy it, instead of walking around town all day and coming back with black pants as per usual lol, please wish me luck cos i am gonna need it xxx

I'm back on from last year too... Im on day 4 today....

Good luck, just keep focussed on the losses Hun x

The black pant thing sounds soooo familiar x

Well done for coming back, you know what to expect so hang on in there and you can do it! x

Well here i am on day 2, and i am starvinggggggggg lol, but funnily enough i dont feel tempted to nibble anything like i did last year when i did this diet:D, i am only having the shakes, couple of strawberry but mostly chocolate, i cant stomach the chicken soup makes me gag its that horrible:eek:, any way feel fine, looking forward to losing some of this blubber i seemed to have picked up over the years, gonna miss my takaway though on saturday night, which i usually swill down with a few beers:sigh:, xxx

your be loving it in a few weeks good luck

Back