Step 1 Sole Source Day 1*** Hiya Everyone***

Minxie Mia

:) Hey everyone,

Well it's day 1 and I'm starting out on 3xchoc shakes a day. My current weight is 12st 2 and my goal weight is 8st. I am looking to meet new buddies on here for help along the way as I really want to succeed & melt the lard!!:D Would love to hear from any of you that are currently on the diet & any tips to survive the first few days:rolleyes:

Mia xxx

Hi mia you are roughly the same weight as me and i also would like to get to 8 stone want to buddy up and support motivate each ither?

Hi there

yes that would be great! I am so pleased I have started today as really needed to do something to lose the extra weight! My little one is almost 9 months old so really want to get back into my size 6 clothes again lol. Hate the way I have been looking so it will be great to help each other along :D How are you doing so far on this diet/ Have you been really strict about it? x

Hi i havent done the best i was very good on my first day then slipped but will and determined to be 100 percent tomo do you have watsap or we could tx throufhout the day to keep each other motivayed

Back