Day 1- Lipotrim TFR 100%

skinnysarahc

Hi all, its day one of my Lipotrim tfr. Am hitting the scales at 12 stone. Am 5"1 so am hoping to get down to about 8 stone. Anyone got any willpower tips? Thanks guys!

new member mary

I am on my 4th day on total lipotrim diet. I will have my last shake for today just before I go to sleep. I am finding it difficult especially when I smell food. I weighted myself I have lost 3 lbs so far and I have 5 stone to go. I will stick to this .I am committed to keep going untill my birthday 9th May . I was delighted when I came across this site on the internet unfortunately I have never used a site like this before just like this diet first time on it. I hope to get and give lots of support to others on the total lipotrim diet. Today has seemed long but I am determined to keep going. I was weighted on Saturday at the chemist I was 15 stone 2 lbs today on my scales I am 14 stone 13 lbs . thanks for reading this maryxo:)

Good for you. I am on my 4th day of three shakes a day and drinking water. TLP my first time on a diet like this. I have 5 stone to lose according to the pharmacy and their right but its nice to have the support of you here. I walk my dog and already have the energy to walk faster much to my dogs delight. I am happy to read how others are going I admire you able to watch others eat I just disapear of the scene with my strawberry shake mary.

Hello skinnysarahc and mary50, and welcome ladies, it is tough at times but worth it. As you are new you may find you get more replies if you post new threads introducing yourselves. Good luck on your journeys!

How are you today. I had my first weight-in on Friday. Lost 7lbs. This helps me to keep going. My favourite shake now is the strawberry a few days ago it was the chocolate. good to know we are doing this together love Mary

Hey Mary! Am doing good so far - lost 11 pounds the first week :) - I just did a high intensity aerobic class and when I arrived home I burst into tears for some inexplicable reason - my fiance must think I am mad - is amazing what low blood sugar does to ya!! Big congrats on the 7 pounds!! Go us!! :))

Welcome to the madhouse! We're all a little crazy here but oh so very supportive! If you ever have a worry or need a rant let loose on minimins! When it comes to willpower I use a visualisation technique that works really well. I imagine what I will look like at goal. I think about the activities I will be able to do. I think about the sort of clothes I would like to wear. This becomes a sort of mantra whenever I even think about food. I am now happy to cook all my OH's food for her every day as I can just see my weight slipping off in my head. It works for some people - just keep repeating whatever it is that will keep your eye on the goal.

Good luck with your weight loss journey! xxx

new member mary

well done and thank you very very much for sharing with me I could not do this alone.

Hi Mary and Skinny, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight losses. :)

Good luck girls! x

Just keep your goal in mind and remember you are doing this to change your bad habits forever! The weight will soon drop off! Good luck xx

thanks for the welcome ladies.slinky i totally get what u mean about visualisation-it does help a lot.its great to feel that Im not alone on this extreme but worthwhile diet :))

Welcome and well done. 7 weeks and 3 and a 1/2 stone lighter. I think this diet is amazing. Good luck everyone on your journey to a slimmer you. xx

I agree visualation is a great movitation I to need plently of encouragement to keep going. If I let myself get to overtired I can feel weak and more vunerable to giving in to temptations. Thanks to you lot I have so far stuck firm to my 3 shakes a day:)

Thanks Daisy I already feel a change in my body shape all be it a small one but going in the right direction.:rolleyes:

Well done I know what you mean about the emotions . I like the name skinnysarahc it says it all. I am a member of a gym I dont like exercise and make excuses for not going like- I am to fat to go,-:confused: what a laugh that is.

Thanks what a nice name angellove. I feel great when I can read these messages on my laptop it gives me the encouragement I need keep up the good work losing those exta lbs.:)

Back