• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1 lipotrim

2 Years Maintaining :)
Best of luck on LT x
exactly the reason i started, good luck with the diet, the results speak for themselves. keep at it xx

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Good luck. Get through week one and your weight loss will give you the motivation to get through week 2 and so on. This is a brilliant diet for fast, safe weight loss. In nine weeks you'll probably lose close between 2.5 and 3 stone.

hi..im on day 3...i have my sons wedding in 4 months so im going to stay on lipotrim for about 14 weeks i hope to loose about 4 stone in that time...i think coming on here and having a goal to work towards will help us...just think how amazing you will feel in 9 weeks on your 21st...just think of what you will wear and how good you will look thats what i keep doing i have bought a dress and i have got it hung up so i can look at it and tell myself i will get in it...xx
best of luck with it, its tough at first but get alot easier as its goes on :)
Thank you all so much this place is really helping even the pictures of people have given ne such great motivation :)

Thanks jenni :) I can't wait to have a nice new dress and look sooo good :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 11
Lipotrim Forum 3
Weight Loss Diaries 8
Weight Loss Diaries 15
Introductions 1