Day 1 LT TFR - Hello

SuziWoo

Hi, I just wanted to say hello as I took the plunge and visited my pharmacy yesterday and will be starting today on day 1. I have approx. 3 1/2 stone (49lb) to lose. I know this week will not be easy and so I thought I would join the forum for inspiration and motivation. I am the first person at my local pharmacy to try the program and so I think my pharmacist is just as keen as I am for me to do well. I'm sure the pharmacy support, weekly weigh ins and this forum will be enough to help me stay focused. Here goes....:eek:

Good luck! I've found this forum really useful, especially during those quiet times of the night when I used to snack! The first week is a bit rough but keep your water intake up and try to set yourself some goals that you can treat yourself along the way to keep yourself motivated. I also took body measurements for those weeks when I didn't lose lbs but found that I lost inches! Keep in touch to let us know how you get on!

Good luck suzie x

Thanks everyone, day 1 done and a Bootcamp. Wasn't too bad except got lots of tummy rumbles lol. Roll on tomorrow and another day closer to ketosis...

Good luck and welcome aboard, 1st few days the worst :)

Day 3 today and going well, 100% and in the zone...

Ketostix arrived and definitely in ketosis already! Amazing I thought it would take much longer. Feeling motivated (day 3 lol)

That's brill, hopefully get easier now. Well done x

How are you feeling today Peggyblue?

just wanted to say hi and welcome and you will definately get there :)

h x

Back