day 1 ........ my tummy is rumbling :-(

dinky1972

Restarting the CD today. been 100% and my tummy is soooo hungry, but i know that the first few days will be like this till i reach ketosis. Must drink some more water ......... omg i hate water lol. ho hum might go to bed early so i dont think about food ;). Anybody else on their first day? xx

Hey how did it go?? Was day 2 any better? Believe me after day3 it gets soo much better .. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun, yesterday was my first day! I agree, I despise water, it's probably the worst thing about this diet! Good luck! Do you have a lot to lose?

Hey no just last stone won't budge lol!!! So decided to get bak on cd n loose it Kwik time lol. Believe ir get easy n after 3days u will fly through it!! I have always set treat one stone of one meal lol... So hopefully should have my stone off n then mite just just just do another stone lol.. Gud luck xx

hi ya :) day 5 and feeling soooo much better thank you :).
Have had headaches and burps and horrid taste in my mouth lol but have to keep telling myself that it is all worth it lol. I lost nearly 3 stone before but needed to loose another 2 stone on top of that. Felt great having lost 3 stone and just went back to bad eating habits. This time i am determined to loose 5 stone and follow the maintence plan to keep it off. weigh day is monday at 5pm am looking forward to it but am slightly nervous also, i hate stepping on the scales :-(. Hope you are both having a good week would love to keep in touch along our journey :)

xx

week 1: 9lbs lost :)

Congratulations! You're off to a terrific start. :D

I just started this past week and am wrestling with all the standard stuff - hunger, headaches, drinking water, bad taste in mouth. Lost 6lbs so far (4 days) - probably all water - but still a step in the right direction. It will all be worth it in the end!

week 2: -4lbs :)

thank you for your support :) finding the drinking water the hardest part.... feel like i am drowning lol. hope you all have a great week xxx

Well done dinky1972! Excellent loss. Keep it up!

Excellent loss! 13lbs in 2 weeks is so wonderful! 1st stone is almost behind you.

I am so grateful for all you supportive comments :) I am finding it quite easy going now the hunger has eased ( my tummy still makes some strange noises lol ) and i am feeling so much better even though i still have approx 4 stone to loose. my friend at work has also started and completed week 1 loosing 10lbs!!!!! wow this diet is fab. I know people say its expensive and severe but when you have battled for so long with weight I think it is worth every penny and every rumble of your tummy lol . This time I must loose all the weight and follow the plan to the very end :). I hope you are all having a great week and i look forward to hearing all your losses :). We can and will do this :) xx

Dinky wow what a fab motivating post! We will and can do this! I have been battling with my weight since my eldest was born that's -about 12years I refuse to go thru another summer fat and hating myself! Wearing the same clothes day in and out!!! No way!! It's all in the mind! Keep positive Huni u can do this! I love reading posts on here because I find they motivate me and in turn I can motivate others! We R all here for the same reason!!! To lose weight!!! Xxx good luck xxx

well done dinky, i am starting tomorrow on ss hope i have a big loss like you, done it before and not looking forward to the symptoms that come with it but need to get there this time x

Wow you are off to a great start. Congratulations.

I'm on day 4 and feel fatter than i have in about 6 months!! :(

xSinead said:
I'm on day 4 and feel fatter than i have in about 6 months!! :(

Awh hang in there it gets better!! It's probarly water x

Back