Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lil big vic, 27 October 2009.

1. lil big vic

lil big vic Member

Hi everyone, thought i was gonna crumble earlier but after having a good chat with me friend whos also on the program feel a bit better! Also coming on here helps alot. :eek: xx
    Blingbabe likes this.
  2. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

One day at a time ... day one is hard....i think the hardest (personally)

The rest of the week will be a struggle....but picture yourself at weigh in... it will be an amazing day, promise x
  3. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

Well done, if you can stick with it for the week it becomes a piece of cake after that (possibly not the best turn of phrase). I only wish I had found this diet 10 years ago.
  4. lil big vic

lil big vic Member

Thanks, yeah Im prepared now for the week one struggle, but coming on here really helps! wow youve done so well! an inspiration indeed! Oh and hope you really enjoy New york! xx vicki
  5. lil big vic

lil big vic Member

Hi Chlo, Yeah im quite dreading this week but like people say its worth it for the first weigh in. xx vicki
  6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Good for you getting through day 1, its not easy but has got to be done to reap the great reward of first weigh-in, keep it up!
  7. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Hi :)

It's nearly 10pm now so day one has almost gone :). It's a HUGE achievement, believe me I know and you should be so proud of yourself!

Here's to tommorow and well done :D

Isis x :)
  8. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

well done - day 1 is always so hard, the rest will be mostly easier, i promise <3
  9. jules75

jules75 Well-Known Member

Keep hanging in there mate, trust me you will be soooooooo proud of yourself, and rightly so