Day 1 nearly over

JoBo1502

Day one nearly over been trying on some of my size 10 and can see that I have gained a little as they are now a little tight and if I'm not careful will be entering the world of size 12 and after all the hard work of going from a 14/16 plus I have sold all my larger clothes. Going to have some water, a black coffee and a flapjack. Not too hungry and kept busy another day ahead.

Well done on getting day one done and dusted:clap:

Im starting the LT in the morning!!! Im nervous/excited all at the saem time... I just keep thinking to myself, that this time next week Il be a few pound lighter!!!! well done so far....!!
i Only got the shakes, can u take flapjacks aswell??

Can I join you? I just started today - day 1 now over! How did you get on today JoBo? Good luck starting tomorrow Cics - I think you can use flapjacks, but not sure, I've only got chocolate shakes (don't like the other flavours). Did ok today - 2 litres water & 2 black coffees, but I know it'll get harder before it gets easier! Good luck guys

Hi
I have done the diet before and you can have flapjacks its either 3 shakes or 3 flapjacks or a combination. I have the coconut which I think are ok but agree the chocolate is the best flavour in the shakes. buy a bag of ice and a shaker. Put your water in and then your ice then your powder and shake like made its actually nicer with ice.

Day 2 over and done with going to have a large ice water and then bed. Kept busy today with my little girl, took her bowling, went food shopping as the rest of the family still have to eat and made her packed lunch for school tommorrow and happy to say I did'nt eat a crumb. This is the best diet ever its just hard core. Would have like pizza after bowling but hey ho determination is the only way forward with TFR its bascially all or nothing. Well done everyone.xxx

Im starting the LT in the morning!!! Im nervous/excited all at the saem time... I just keep thinking to myself, that this time next week Il be a few pound lighter!!!! well done so far....!!
i Only got the shakes, can u take flapjacks aswell??

You can do it once them pounds start melting away it will be worth it. Good luck.xxx

we can all keep each other going on this, I think this forum is great... Im looken forward to getten stuck into it now tomoro :) Keep up the good work everybody x

Day 3 Piece of cake 'who mentioned cake'

Ar well just had my lunch black coffee and a flapjack. am I hungry. not really i guess its just the routine of breakfast, dinner and tea that you look forward to. 3 days on 4 more and I have done a week. get weighed on friday so know what my exact weight is then. assuming I will be around 9 5 to 9 7. sometimes i think it was easier when i was 12 stone 4 in terms of doing this diet.

The question is do I want to go back to 12 stone 4
HELL NO.XXX

U can do it!!! We can all do it!!! :) What are the flapjacks like?? I had a strawberry,chocolate & vanilla today & I have to admit they are not that bad!! In fact, i really enjoyed the chocolate!!! Day 1 over for me & I will good that I got through my 1st day!!

Day 1 nearly over for me too but does anyone else find the evening time the worst? Will go to bed early for the first few nights to get myself away from temptation.

U can do it!!! We can all do it!!! :) What are the flapjacks like?? I had a strawberry,chocolate & vanilla today & I have to admit they are not that bad!! In fact, i really enjoyed the chocolate!!! Day 1 over for me & I will good that I got through my 1st day!!

I like the flapjacks with a cup of coffee. I usually have one at lunch at 1 then a shake at around 6 and another flapjack around 9-10 in the evening. get a bag of ice for the shakes is so much nicer. Well done.x

Hi Sara, u getten on ok?? day 1 done, well done to us!!! :) :) :) How did u find the shakes?? I found them grand!! Im tired already tho so hitting the bed a bit earlier than normal!
We can do this hun!! How much hav u to lose?? Iv 2stone 2pound!!

Day 1 nearly over for me too but does anyone else find the evening time the worst? Will go to bed early for the first few nights to get myself away from temptation.

Yes the evening can be a killer. Just keep yourself busy try and have your shake or flapjack later on, take a nice bubble bath. Plan a treat every weekend for you. I am having my hair coloured on sat and the saturday after I am going to book into MAC for a makeover I'm not going out but its £25.00 which you can redeem against make up so basically the make up is free if you spend the £25.00 and it makes you feel good. Even though I cant eat I plan stuff for my daughter i.e. park, cinema I just make sure I have lots of water and black coffee at hand. xxx

Hi Sara, u getten on ok?? day 1 done, well done to us!!! :) :) :) How did u find the shakes?? I found them grand!! Im tired already tho so hitting the bed a bit earlier than normal!

7/8 weeks thats all its going to take, in 2 to 3 weeks time people will say wow you have lost weight.x

I am a choc shake girl! I don't mind them at all. I am trying to keep busy. Kitchen now spotless so watching (but not really watching) tv while on laptop. Concentration wouldn't be great.

I have 3.5 to 4 stone to lose.

Yes the evening can be a killer. Just keep yourself busy try and have your shake or flapjack later on, take a nice bubble bath. Plan a treat every weekend for you. I am having my hair coloured on sat and the saturday after I am going to book into MAC for a makeover I'm not going out but its £25.00 which you can redeem against make up so basically the make up is free if you spend the £25.00 and it makes you feel good. Even though I cant eat I plan stuff for my daughter i.e. park, cinema I just make sure I have lots of water and black coffee at hand. xxx

Yes planning an early night. Fierce long day tomorrow but then very little on for the rest of the week. So hoping ketosis doesn't kick in till after tomorrow.

Great idea about treating ourselves each week. Will have to get my thinking cap on. I find I save a fortune while on this! No take aways or alcohol. I won't bother going out socially while I am on this. So will definitely spend something on myself.

hello,

I have just started as well I am on day 9.........I don't feel to bad at the moment. I do not like the flapjacks but I like the Milkshakes and Chicken soup. I put coffee in the Vanilla and choc shakes. yeh ice is really good as well. It was very difficult last week but getting easier everyday. I have to make food for my children but ok with this now, this was very difficult at first.......I am taking it everyday at a time to be 100% which i have been up to now...........

Hi everyone, i keep posting in the wrong place!! hope im in right place now!! im on day 3 now and not feeling too bad...starting weight 12st 8lb and hoping to get to 10st 7lb although not sure if i will stay on this long enough to achieve that!! planning on doing 3 weeks and then my one week refeed and then healthy eating and gym after that to tone up!!! any advice would be greatly appreciated. im feeling quite lethargic.it feels like any movement at all saps my energy!!i have a three year old at home so i need energy!!!!!!!!! do energy levels come back?? i did this diet after having my daughter three years ago.i lost a stone and a half and managed to keep all weight off plus a few more pounds but in the last few months my weight piling on again!! i came off the pill and wondering if this is a factor??i was on yasminelle and apparently this happens?? although eating take aways a few times a week doesnt help either!! anyway, i cant really remember much about the last time only that i found it hard..
looking forward to chatting with others on this for support!!

trackers??

ok trying to put my tracker up..here goes!!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVdpklw/]
weight.png

[/url]

ok...didnt work. any advice??

Back