Step 1 Sole Source + DAY 1 of diet & feeling really unwell :-(

Hiya! It's day 1 of my diet and I've drank all my water and shakes and I am feeling really sick and horrible this evening my stomach is turning I have a dizzy headache and just feel terrible!? Is this normal? I've done this one before but started on step 2 and didn't feel like this :-( anyone help?

Hi chuck, how are you feeling now, sometimes feeling unwell is just your body adjusting, make sure you drink plenty of water, if you are still feeling bad speak to your consultant xx

I'm on day 1 too, have a stinking headache even though I've drunk over 4 litres of water. Guess it will get better tomorrow, stay strong!

I felt ill on day 4, headache, and generally feeling awful, no energy or anything, once I got past week one I felt fantastic, my energy levels grew and I stopped feeling hungry!! x

DAY 1 of diet & feeling really unwell :-(

Hello all! I've ha my first weigh in today and I've lost a whopping 8lb I'm so pleased its what you need to carry on.
I do drink all my water and spoke to my consultant and she suggested I perhaps have a little meal I might be too drive for my calorie intake? I don't really want to as I want to loose as much as I can ATM.
I hate the horrible taste in my mouth all the time any tips? As soon as I eat or drink a shake its gone!
How are you all doing now?

Hi Emmaroo1986, I have the awful taste too, its the sign of FAT BURNING!! :D I have a mouth spray which I use now and then just takes that taste away for a while....

You did good on your first weigh in, well done you !! :bighug:

I have my 5th weigh in tonight....xx

Well done on your 8lb loss that is awesome!

As said above the horrible taste is a sign that your body is doing what it should and the diet is working... Oh and the 8lb off just to give you a bit more of a sign :) get some mouth spray, I swear by mine, genuinely, it is a little embarrassing in the office but it isn't as embarrassing as being the chubby one so it is worth it!

Day one was awful for me too, I was asleep by 8.30 with a chronic headache and that 'so hungry I feel sick' feeling, but from there it just got easier. I am just into week 4 and have no intention of looking back!

Good luck on your journey, when things get tough just remember that giving in for 5 minutes of food pleasure is not worth the days of beating yourself up about it... And when the tough moments have gone you will feel all the better for it, honest!

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb).

Hi all, I lost 3.2lb tonight so thats a total of 21lb off in 5 weeks, I am really pleased xx

Hi :) I am on day 10 and struggling today :( I lost 9lbs in the first 6 days (I got weighed a day early) I think its when I get bored or when I cook for the kids then I get fed up! My oh is working away and kids all in bed so thimk I might take myself up too and hopefully wake up feeling better tomorrow.

Hi :) I am on day 10 and struggling today :( I lost 9lbs in the first 6 days (I got weighed a day early) I think its when I get bored or when I cook for the kids then I get fed up! My oh is working away and kids all in bed so thimk I might take myself up too and hopefully wake up feeling better tomorrow.

Hey nicola I think we all go through days like that I had a bad day yesterday, you just have to keep focused and think about the lbs loss, when I feel off I just keep telling myself its only a few months out of the rest of my life xx

Hey :) I know I should be really focused as I am going away in 5 weeks and I hoped I could lose as much as possible by then. Tjink it hasnt helped that I dont have any periods die to javing a coil in and now its not stopped since day three of the diet sorry for the tmi xx

Back