Day 1 of Lipotrim!!

Sooz82

Rate this Entry
Day 1 of Lipotrim!!
Posted 1 Hour Ago at 04:54 PM by Sooz82
Well it's my first time of starting anything like this.. After a number of meeting at fat clubs and storing my points for the odd cake & bottle of wine! I've always been a big girl and now at my heaviest weighing in at 17 stone and only 5ft 6 I am mortified!!

Day 1 has been not as horrific as thought don't get me wrong feeling hungry and keep thinking I need to go get a buttie and then oh Ye I cant!! I've had 2 litres of water have been peeing like a race horse but apparently this good! I invested in green tea which I have to say is not all bad and tastes quite similar to normal tea!! Bit heAdachey is this normal? And can anyone tell me how long does the hunger pangs last?? Wish me luck everyone I'm determined this time and a 5 stone loss will do me ) good luck to u all xxx

Welcome Sooz x best decision you made this miracle diet lol....headaches will pass and after about day 4 and the hunger does go, well it did pass for me anyway (struggling to drink the 3 shakes at the mo and am on day 16)....this is my second lipotrim journey and lost 42lb in 7 weeks last time so your 5 stone is only a stones throw away! It DOES get easier so please at least bear with it until your first weigh in.....then the light at the end of the tunnel will be much brighter..I promise! Good luck, oh and this forum is a godsend with lovely people all in the same boat.....and a moan is sumtimes better than a cheat xx:grouphugg:

Wow 48 lbs in 7 weeks is truly amazing!! Thankyou your message has really spurred me on! I am so hungry but keep thinking about my weeks time weigh in! I suppose a diary would help?! Well done to u and good luck this time round also!! I hope I can make it!!! Xxx

Back