day 1 of lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Bex's, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Bex's

Bex's New Member

Hi every 1 just started lipotrim had first shake I've got 2 1/2 stone to lose for my 30th next month can't normally diet this is my last hope any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks bex

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisadicko

Lisadicko Member

Congratulations on taking your first step to being skinny!!!! Stick with it hunny, you'll loose 2 stone in no time...x

4. michellewild

michellewild Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Hey bexs well done for taking the step to be the new skinny u, i am on day 3 and i have to say this is the best i felt today, i also want to lose weight for my 30th in november, i want to lose about 3 n half stone, so just keep it up and keep focused, good luck hun xx

5. Bex's

Bex's New Member

Thank you both so much for your support hopefully we can all get slim together I just need to stay focused thanks again x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.