Day 1 of Restart

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
Well as the title states I'm on day 1 of a restart.

In 2008 I lost 5.5 stone with CD and felt fantastic. In dec of that year I found out I was pregnant which came as quite a shock. Anyway I had another gorgeous baby girl in August. But by not being sensible and eating everything I wanted I gained 4 stone.:eek:

So here I am again determined to lose this weight for the very LAST time.

Last edited:
hiya
Your little girl is gorgeous what a sweetie :)

Its my day one too but my first time :eek: I'm sure you will soon have the extra weight off ....good luck x

gud luck im on day 1 as well i hav dne it b 4 but lasted only 8 days! i am goin 2 stick 2 it dis tym i need 2 do it 4 my self xxx

aww grace is beautiful lisa marie, good luck with the plan, u were really succesful before and hey at least you know what to expect!!! Are u doing SS

Thanks for the support everyone. Yes doing SS, today hasn't been too bad just gonna have my 2nd shake now. i was in ketosis on day 2 last time but think it will take a while longer this time as I had a bit of a heavy weekend carb wise.

Grace is so cute! Congratulations and best of luck with the restart.

I restarted yesterday after putting on 2 and a half of my 3 and a half stone loss :cry:.

We can do this !!!

Lisa Marie,

Congrats on the beautiful baby -- I am sure that you will do well and take off the baby weight soon.

MM

Last edited:
Hi Lisa Marie --

I hope all is going well and your sweet baby let you get some sleep last night. I know how hard it is to stick to a plan when you are tired.

MM

good luck to you and all day 1'ers, grace is gorgeous, congratulations

Thanks everyone day 2 not going too bad but do feel hungry. Upped my water intake today as only managed 2 litres yesterday. Saving myself a chocolate shake gonna have it hot before bed time.

Thanks everyone day 2 not going too bad but do feel hungry. Upped my water intake today as only managed 2 litres yesterday. Saving myself a chocolate shake gonna have it hot before bed time.

I save one til later at night as well :p

I've been bit poorly today with ear infection been the docs got anit- biotics and ear drops - been feeling faint and dizzy and popping pain killers like i dunno what! Text my CDC and she said to have some cooked chicken so i have and the faintness as passed plus feel bit brighter :)

Your doing great hun keep it up x

Hi Ladies -- I hope that Day 2 goes better than day 1 for all of you. Trash, I hope those antibiotics are doing their thing. It does seem to get better for me after the 3rd of 4th day. So, hang in there ladies.

MM

Well bought some ketostix this afternoon and I'm in the PINK! yay. hopefully it will be plain sailing from now on, although last time on day 5 I had a horrendous headache.

Congrats Lisa Marie,

Be sure to drink your water -- sometimes the headaches are dehydration.

MM

Back