DAY 1 OF THE SARAH SLIMATHON

sarahwillbslim

Hi Guys

Well i've been to get me shakes this morning so im starting straight away!!!

Ive decided that I'll have my shakes at 12 4 and 8 cos i work 11 til 7.

I going to concentrate on getting through 1 day at a time to start with, its great to think I mite be three stone lighter in 3 months but 3 months is quite a way away.

So positive thinking head on! got me shakes, shaker, bottled water, fizzy water, tea, coffee and sweetner tablets.

Wish me luck!!!

3 months will fly by in no time. Good luck :)

3 months will fly by in no time. Good luck :)

Thanks! xxx
I seem to have a few 'good doers' telling me not to do this diet telling me its unhealthy etc.

I think im just gona tell no one and just do this myself, I know they mean well but i really want this weight off asap im so sick of feeling like this.

Good luck Sarah!

I'm afraid the do gooders don't know what they're talking about :) Just crack on and they'll soon notice when your weight starts dropping :)

it mainly ppl at work Kay things like 'is that all your having' and 'you'll just put it all back on again when u start eating again'.

Ive done a lot of research on lipotrim and didnt take the decision lightly. Im determined to get this extra weight off ive a wardrobe full of size ten clothes that I havent been able to get into for about 3 years but i refused to throw them out hahaha

I have the support of my other half who of course can eat anything he likes and never puts on any weight (typical) and my mum who is worried about my health due to me carrying around and extra 5 stones.

I went outside at lunch time to have my shake so ppl in office wouldnt comment on it.

Im doing this for myself and its my business no one elses. This is exactly why i joined the forum a bit of support from others who understand the diet and keep me on the right track.

No Cheating hahaha
xxxxx :)

It's amazing how everyone knows better than you about your own body ;) Fantastic that your OH and Mum support, it makes all the difference :)

damn do-gooders ruin everything!

1/3 of the people i know keep telling me how unhealthy only having 3 shakes must be so i tell them it's recommended by doctors and pharmacists all over the world. 1/3 of them tell me anyone they know that's been on lipotrim piles the weight back on as soon as they stop so i tell them just because it didn't work for their friend doesn't mean it won't work for me and when you don't change your eating habits of course you put on weight, just as you do with weight watchers, slimming world, calorie counting etc.... and the other 1/3 are the supportive people that show a genuine interest in me being happy with myself and being healthy and always ask how i'm getting on and say i'm great for doing it and acknowledge how hard lipotrim is. These are the people i listen to :) pay no heed to the others Sarah

Thanks Cath

I survived Day 1 ok luckily there was lots on tv last night hahaha

I have a bit of a headache today hopefully this stage will pass in a couple of days xxx

Well done Sarah, keep going x x x

Back