Day 1 on 810 Plan

Hi there!

This is day 1 for me on the 810 plan.

Is there anyone else out there doing 810?? If so how are you getting on??

I did it 4 yesrs ago and lost 3 stone in 3 months, but sadly put most of it back on :(

Anyway really hopeful I can do it this time (and keep it off!)

xxx

Hi, good luck! I can honestly say this is the best diet i have done. There are days when i crave carbs but i just think of the bigger picture and somehow it gets me through! I have been on the 810 plan and have officially lost 3 stone 5 pound. I am due my 10th wi on tuesday and have had a sneaky peak at the scales and look to have lost another 4! So pleased with the results. X

Ah thank you x when i first started i used to read peoples posts on here and think i wish that was me and couldnt imagine losing 50 pounds and now i am only 3 pound away from 50! I have stunned myself! I do still have 67pound to go ( i was huge) but hope i can keep motivated for the rest of my journey. Let me know how you get on, as you have done cd before im sure u know that the first few days are the worst but it does get better! X

I'm on 810 too :D I was doing well and then I hit a plateau :mad: But that would have happened even if on Sole Source or even Weight Watchers.

It's very strange being on Step 2. I am right there between ketosis and non ketosis.

Good luck to you :) xxx

morgie12 - well done you are nearly half way there! I dont have my first offical weigh until 16th august, as my cdc is away :( but I will keep you posted!

bookworm - you have done brilliantly too. I hope i get into ketosis (i did, when i did cd before) ! I must buy some little pee sticks lol

Good luck to you both :)

Hi all, I'm on 810 and will be having wk 3 WI tomorrow. So far I've found it really good as it's great being able to have a 'dinner' with the children and I've had loads of energy for gym and swimming sessions (I did SS a few years ago and often had 'jelly legs' and not much energy). So far my weight loss has been as good as on SS but I guess it will slow down. I'm on a 2 wk all-inclusive holiday in a couple of weeks and so am trying to get as much off as I can before I go!

Hi I've moved up to 810 from ss. I'm getting bored or chicken salad and my weightloss has totally slowed down . Any ideas what I can do for a boost? X

That's what i like about 810, milk with a nice cup of tea and a dinner! you are doing well, good luck with week 3 weigh in!

Have you tried any of the recipes in the cd handbook?. I had the prawn with rice noodles last night and it was good. I also see cd do a meals in mins book, which i might get at my next weigh in, so i dont get bored! Not sure about boosting the weight loss, but i'm sure someone will be along with some ideas! I'm only on day 2! xx

Back