day 1 on CD

mollier

Hi all (again),

so today is my first day on CD, i think the worst part so far has been waking up and lying in bed thinking that i can only have water to drink on its own and not any juice haha (all i ever drank before was squash, never tea or coffee or water on its own) but i started drinking it and have got through 750ml so far today, and have had my first ever shake (chocolate) and it wasn't as bad as i thought, just tasted a bit powdery and thick but i will add a bit more water next time.

i've got nothing planned today so feeling a tad bored and cant help but evaluate things over in my head, but im feeling positive about this and after reading even more inspiring success stories i feel like this is finally my chance to lose all the weight that is forever getting me down!!!

one point tho, i am on the toilet constantly haha, does this get any better?

hiya!! good luck today hun! you sound positive so all good :) take an hour at a time.the weeing thing just gets worse the more water you drink lol im too scared to go out ha ha!!!

Hi I am on day 1 too and was juest reading your post and u have described my day lol. Breakfast was chocolate shake and was not too bad. I have some of the CD water flavouring and it is really nice I couldnt manage on plain water, keep posting we will get through this xx

Hi There,

I started CD on 25th June and The first 3/4 days are the hardest! You dont understand how many people will say this to you (As they did to me) and by day 3 i was ready to throw in the towel!

But there is light at the end of the tunnel! By day 4 I was completly fine Never thought about food what so ever and by day 5 I actually forgot to have my evening shake! Woops

So girls stay strong and look to getting past those first couple of days!!

xxx

Couldnt agree more with skinny! It does get easier and u will be surprised whsn your in ketosis how well and unhungry youl feel.keep goin i know its hard but if u grt through first day youl wake up tom and feeel so proud of yourself x

Back