Day 1 on Excante

jadenicole

Day 1 going on, I had vanilla shake this morning, not horrible but not fantastic, it wasn't cold enough so il be buying ice tonight!
I've just has porridge, edible :)
I'm starving though!!! 2.5 litres of water down. Will the hunger pains go... Soon? X

It cud take a few days hun for them to go. What i do is i put my water in the fridge then by morning its cold and i use that then for the shakes.

Good luck x

I'm on day 3 and they've gone, just keep at it!

Day 1 going on, I had vanilla shake this morning, not horrible but not fantastic, it wasn't cold enough so il be buying ice tonight!
I've just has porridge, edible :)
I'm starving though!!! 2.5 litres of water down. Will the hunger pains go... Soon? X

:welcome:Jadenicole! Once you're past the first few days and in Ketosis it becomes so much easier. You'll find the hunger pangs and headaches will disappear. Personally I can't believe how much more energy I have - my house has never been so clean, lol! Stick at it and it will be so worth it when you step on the scales. Also I'm not keen on the vanilla shake as it is but love it with a spoon of coffee added. It's just like a latte and fab with crushed ice too like a starbucks frappocinno! Yummy! Good luck on your Exante journey.

Hi I just started today :) so far so good but I've got a headache that I can't shift though :-/

I got 5 free samples of the porridge in my pack so I plan on having them in the evenings as that's when I eat everything insight! So I'm hoping between that and distracting myself on here I'll manage fine :)

My hunger pangs in the evening have never gone and I still haven't see this energy either ha ha but the end goal should keep you focused.

Just do one day at a time xx

I'm on day 5 and really pleased so far. I'm suffering with really achy legs though...has anyone else notices more aches and pains since starting?

welcome jadennicole, the hunger should go in a couple of days just keep up with the water and good luck!

Hey:) im starting exante total next friday - excited!! Hope your doing well. I did ligherlife total for 2 months last year but iv decide i need to shift the last stone or so before i go on holiday. You can get headaches te first few days but after say day 3/4 they go and the hunger goes too (once your in ketosis)
I was wondering if you add LESS water to the shakes do they come out thick like angel delight? (same as lighterlife?)
Good luck and if anyone needs a buddy - shout me !:D xxx

Hey:) im starting exante total next friday - excited!! Hope your doing well. I did ligherlife total for 2 months last year but iv decide i need to shift the last stone or so before i go on holiday. You can get headaches te first few days but after say day 3/4 they go and the hunger goes too (once your in ketosis)
I was wondering if you add LESS water to the shakes do they come out thick like angel delight? (same as lighterlife?)
Good luck and if anyone needs a buddy - shout me !:D xxx

Hi hun

i add less water to my shakes to make them thicker ;) and quicker to drink lol

Back