Day 1 (second time round)

minime2012

Hi, I'm starting LT tomorrow this is my second time, I lost over 2 stone in 10 weeks last year but have gained 1.5 stone Back mainly for not doing re-feed.. There seems to be a few saying 2nd round is harder so fingers crossed for me !!

Daft day to start but why put of till Monday as hopefully ill be a few pounds lighter by then ?....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey!
I'm only on day 3. I think it has been harder the second time round but I thinks it's because we know what to expect! How is your first morning going? Xx

Hi hun,
I am on this diet for the first time so can't relate to what the second time feels like. Just keep a possitive mind you know you can do it as you have done it in the past with a fab total loss!
Keep smiling and keep on going, it'll be worth it in the end. Best of luck x x x

Hi, hope things are going well for your first day? You can do it!!! I'm only on day 3 (2nd time round) feeling a little better today and I'm sure ill keep doing so as the days tick by. Yesterday I felt terrible, just keep reading through the stories on here for inspiration :)

Hi, it's my second time around and didn't expect to do so well this time but lost 10lbs in my first week then two weeks at 4lbs so lost 18lbs in three weeks. I am going to make sure I refeed this time round though as I went for a carvery last time and put 5lbs on in one go. It's all down to water and I do retain a lot.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

this is my first day back on lipotrim did it at the begining of the year but didnt stick with it i lost over a stone so this time im starting at 14,7 been ok today been quite tired so spent most of the day asleep and waking up to drinking water think i may do the same tomorrow made the day go by anyway have my 3rd shake about half 6 then finnish the water and have a bath and bed again lol just looking at loosing two stone at the min so i dont get ovewelmed so hope i stick to it this time want to get to 10 stone at the end is anyone else starting day 1 today

Hi

I've just finished week 1 & its my 2nd time around. Lost 6lbs, was hoping for more but every little helps :)

Back