Day 1 take 2

missclare85

Silver Member
Just want to start by saying thanks to everyone last night for your kind words!

So its day 1 take 2.....and im rareing to go AGAIN

Ive already had my shake this morning the strawberry and you no what was damn nice i didnt use quite as much water this time, as yesterday i had choc first thing and that just put me off for the rest of the day lol!

So im ready ready ready, and ive got no temptations sitting at home after work! Thankfully!!!!!

xxx

Jus keep yeself busy love... try an not think about it, is the best way...

good luck today x

Well im in work so should be ok! Got no temptations in work either as ive given my card to my friend so i cant go buy anything! Only downfaill is i have idiots in my office purposly offering me cream cakes.......she thinks its funny......its NOT!
But here i go!!! :)

Just pull her chair out from under her nex time she offers you a cake, she will soon stop haha

tempting but shes 61 i might break her!!
GRRRRR!!!
Right i have to start work now b back at 12 or 1 whenever i have my dinner xx

Oh god she sounds just like the recpetionist i work with love!!

iv been goin through what you are for the last 6 weeks, so if i can do it u can!!

see ye at 1!

good luck

no cheating!!!

Well im in work so should be ok! Got no temptations in work either as ive given my card to my friend so i cant go buy anything! Only downfaill is i have idiots in my office purposly offering me cream cakes.......she thinks its funny......its NOT!
But here i go!!! :)
Tell her you'd take greater pleasure watching her eating it and getting fat :D.

Claire, you wasn't meant to start lipoing yesterday hun......but today is your day!! xx

Back