Step 1 Sole Source day 1 today :) 3 stone to lose. any success stories?

SurfySophie91

well this is it! kicking off the new year with starting a day early! i go back to work on the 2nd so I am hoping I will be in ketosis by then. I work in a cafe so lots of temptation but all being well the dream of being slim will keep me from snacking which i will regret!!

I plan on losing 3 stone, does anyone have any success stories on a possible time frame for achieving this if i stick to it 100%?

xxx

It all varies from person to person unfortunately - I think the official Cambridge line is you can expect to lose a stone a month on average, but you will lost more in your first week (normally) than the following weeks. I seem to lose anywhere between 16-23lb in the first week, but I have a LOT to lose and I think I might be an exception rather than the norm! If only my weight loss continued at that rate *sigh*

LOL a stone a week would be awesome :D My weight loss varies from 2 to 5lbs a week usually.

I'd love to lose a stone in a week lol. I started on Boxing Day at 16.11 I'm now on day 6 and was 16.3 this morning so I'm well chuffed. I think days 1-5 are the hardest and once you get through that you'll be fine. That said I was dreaming about spicy Doritos and cream cheese last night!!!! It was the extra light version but still WTF????

Wouldn't it just.I'd be slim in 12 weeks.

Hi there, ive just finished day 2 and its getting a bit easier this evening, im still hungry though. I unfortunately have around 8 stone to lose, i have done the diet before and lost 5 stone in around 14 weeks........but just stopped and didnt come up the steps so put all the weight back on and more. Its so easy to give up when you feel more comfortable with yourself, just 1 day off here and there and before you know it boom, fat again lol. Im not giving up this time though, have a BMI of 42.3 and will not stop until i get to 24 :) Goodluck to you :) xxx

Ahh thanks, im sooo looking forward to weigh in day, it gets addictive haha x

Sophie!!

i was looking through people's diary's and i found you!

Finally started my Cambridge, weigh in again on the 10th so 8 days to do the best i can, very excited for my first weigh in :)

you can see by my profile how my i weigh, its extremely high and soo much more than when we last saw each other but at least im finally doing something about it :)

how are you finding it so far? xxx

it's not that bad sweetpea! i wasn't far off that myself this time last year! my heaviest was 14.10 & plus you have had a kiddy! i have no excuse! i have had to go back on weight watchers as my 3 days on cambridge has already flared up my health problems :( GUTTED as i wanted a quick fix, but no pain no gain i guess! you can do it though!! :D xxx

Hi everyone!

First time I've posted on here - just coming to the end of day 1 on Cambridge...it's gone fairly well, but would be lovely to get to know you guys and get some support for when the hunger pangs are getting a bit much :)

Kitcat xx

Well done for getting to the end of day 1 :)

day 1 is the hardest followed closely by day 3 as i have rediscovered. Hope I will wake up in ketosis, i can not for the life of me sleep though and its rubbish :(

rachylou you'll probably be in ketosis when you wake up and will find it much easier.I couldn't sleep the first few nights.

Thats good to know, thanks hun. Hopefully I will get some sleep at some point, just as well i am on maternity leave, work would be impossible these last few days lol x

Back