day 1 today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saspollock, 23 March 2011 Social URL.

1. saspollock

saspollock Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet(ss+)
    Hi all day 1 today on ss i have the tetra packs and have work shifts any hints ot tips I am determined to stick to it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    Drink loads of water! and I mean loads!!!!
    I have my pint size glass in the office and try to have 4 before lunch time. You will quickly get used to it.
    Focus on one day at the time. It will be difficult at first but it is really worth it!
    Trust me.
    Once you done with your first week and you'll see losses you have you won't need better motivation.
    Good luck hunny x

4. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi and good luck starting CD :D my top tips are -

be positive , see this as a wonderful way of changing your life and getting slim and healthy , dont resent the diet

tell yourself that you can eat if you want to , you are CHOOSING not to , you are choosing to stick to the diet and get slim , do not feel deprived

drink lots of water , around 3.5 - 4 litres , especially as you are having tetras

keep yourself busy , distraction is great the first week , I always do lots of cleaning , rearrange the kithen cupboards , move furniture around , anything to keep distracted that first week will help you get through it

Just rememeber that the first week IS hard , but it gets so much easier , and it will soon by weigh in and this time next week you will be at LEAST half a stone lighter :D

Come on here and ask quiestions , comment in the daily thread , start a diary , look at pictures , we are all in this together and know exactly how you are feeling

make mini goals , looking at the bigger picture and thinking about all the weight you want to loose or how long you may be on the diet can be quite daunting , aim to get through the first hour , day , week , loose the first stone .. 2 .... etc

Good luck :D

5. soule38

soule38 Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Good luck xx

6. Caroline83

Caroline83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Restart post baby)
    I tell myself this on a daily basis and have it written on a little card in my handbag (Beck :D) it really does make it easier if you are like me and don't like to be told what to do

7. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.