Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Becg88, 9 July 2014.

1. Becg88

Becg88 Member

Hi I'm Rebecca n I'm starting sole source today. Looking to lose a good stone in the next 7 weeks before I go on holiday.
  2. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

Hiya Rebecca, if you stick to SS you will lose that stone in no time at all! Definitely before your holiday! Just stick with it through the first few days which are rough and you'll be fine.

Good luck.
  3. Becg88

Becg88 Member

Hi thank you for the encouragement. I'm currently off work with a torn hamstring so I can't get anywhere to get food so hopefully fingers crossed it will work in my favour.
  4. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

That sounds really painful! Take it easy and drink lots of water!
  5. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Hi Rebecca and welcome. Have you done Cambridge before? Think you're going to surprise yourself come your first weigh in as I've a good feeling you're going to lose a lot more than a stone in the next 7weeks.
    Good luck and let us know how you're getting on.

Anne xx
  6. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Welcome along! and good luck, if you can give this 1 week the scales will keep you motivated beyond that :)
    Sorry to hear about your poorly leg! Ouch!
  7. Becg88

Becg88 Member

Hi thank you all for the encouragement no I haven't done it before however I have done lipotrim so I've got a good idea what I'm in for. I'll be sure to keep going to the first week weigh in n that will keep me going. Thanks for the support n keep up the good work everyone!