• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Day 1, Week 1

Missyk2010

Full Member
S: 16st10.0lb C: 16st10.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#1
Hi everybody, Its my first day on CD just had my first shake of the day with a large glass of water and surprisingly enough I feel full, wonder if i'll still feel this way tonight? Lol. I'm looking to lose around 3 and half stone to take me to my lowest weight in over 10 years. I'm currently a size 16 and would love to be a size 10-12 again. I'm hoping to achieve this by July/August time. Well I shall be back later to update this on how I'm getting along. Ciao for now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sap91

Full Member
S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#2
Missyk2010 said:
Hi everybody, Its my first day on CD just had my first shake of the day with a large glass of water and surprisingly enough I feel full, wonder if i'll still feel this way tonight? Lol. I'm looking to lose around 3 and half stone to take me to my lowest weight in over 10 years. I'm currently a size 16 and would love to be a size 10-12 again. I'm hoping to achieve this by July/August time. Well I shall be back later to update this on how I'm getting along. Ciao for now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hi good luck on your journey dont give up n stay motivated.
What program you doing ss or ss+
 

Sap91

Full Member
S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#4
Missyk2010 said:
Hi Sap, Im doing ss. How r u getting along with yours?
It's ok this is my 2nd week but struggled today as was nt keeping well so had to eat something as needed to take medication hopefully I recover soon n will get on it by Friday or the weekend.

How was your 1st day I found 1st 3 days really easy
 

Missyk2010

Full Member
S: 16st10.0lb C: 16st10.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#5
It's ok this is my 2nd week but struggled today as was nt keeping well so had to eat something as needed to take medication hopefully I recover soon n will get on it by Friday or the weekend.

How was your 1st day I found 1st 3 days really easy


Aw hope u feel better soon.
My first day wasnt too bad, got a slight headache and a bit tired but tryin not to think about food too much although its not easy with a hubby and baby to cook for lol x
 

Sap91

Full Member
S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#6
Missyk2010 said:
Aw hope u feel better soon.
My first day wasnt too bad, got a slight headache and a bit tired but tryin not to think about food too much although its not easy with a hubby and baby to cook for lol x
M on recovering hopefully m back on track tomorrow
 

Missyk2010

Full Member
S: 16st10.0lb C: 16st10.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#8
Hey how was your day2 hope u doing well stick in there
Hey Hun, iv not done too badly today. Feelin a bit hyper lol should really b gettin ready for bed as my lil 1 will wake in the small hours but I'm not ready to shut off yet lol. Glad ur feelin better ul b bak on it in no time xx
 

Sap91

Full Member
S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#9
Missyk2010 said:
Hey Hun, iv not done too badly today. Feelin a bit hyper lol should really b gettin ready for bed as my lil 1 will wake in the small hours but I'm not ready to shut off yet lol. Glad ur feelin better ul b bak on it in no time xx
Hey goes it going nearly finished week1? Hope you enjoying it
 

Missyk2010

Full Member
S: 16st10.0lb C: 16st10.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#10
Hey it's going well so far, how u doing? Iv got my weigh in later today, I shall let u know how I get on. How much have u lost this week?
 

Sap91

Full Member
S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#11
Missyk2010 said:
Hey it's going well so far, how u doing? Iv got my weigh in later today, I shall let u know how I get on. How much have u lost this week?
I lost 2 lb but I have been eating frm wed to Sunday as was nt well but still managed to loose weight so feel great. Back on it since yesterday Hoping for a big loss at the end of this week.

You doing ss or ss+
 

Missyk2010

Full Member
S: 16st10.0lb C: 16st10.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#12
2lb that's great! I must admit I didnt like the soup so iv had scrambled egg 4 out of 6 evenings. Just had my weigh in iv lost 10 and 1/2 pounds well chuffed with that :)
 

Sap91

Full Member
S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#13
Missyk2010 said:
2lb that's great! I must admit I didnt like the soup so iv had scrambled egg 4 out of 6 evenings. Just had my weigh in iv lost 10 and 1/2 pounds well chuffed with that :)
Wow that's great keep it up guess this will
Motivate you even more. We both lost 10 lb so far

How much do you still need to loose
 

Kels_85

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22 Loss: 3st13lb(29.41%)
#14
Well done on your loss :) xxx
 

Kels_85

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22 Loss: 3st13lb(29.41%)
#16
I lost 3lbs on Saturday, which took me to bang on 11st. My CDC weighed me Sunday ( as she couldn't make it on Saturday ) and I was 10st 13lbs :-D xxx
 

Kels_85

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22 Loss: 3st13lb(29.41%)
#18
Thank you chick xxx
 


Similar threads



Top