• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1

Hi Sarah,
Pasta and tuna sounds good,
I'm having spag bol tonight, had steak and salad last night, lean roast pork and veg Sun, salmon jacket spud and salad Sat - can't think back much further than that lol but theres a couple of ideas for you.
Good luck
Carol XxX

Hey, I'm starting today too :)

I've never been on a proper diet but feel I need to do something before summer. I want to look slim for an event I'm going to, and hopefully to look hot in a bikini if I go on holiday!

Had a shake for breakfast at about 10am, I'm hungry already but going to wait until about 2.30 for my 'lunchtime' shake. I find the afternoons a lot harder with hunger. Then I'm going to have chicken breast and potatoes for dinner.

Good luck - what is your goal?

Lucie x

Ideally I want to lose about 4 stone but that is going to take ages, I've lost up to a stone in a month on conventional diets like WW and just basically cutting down so I am hoping to acheive the same.

I'm having my lunchtime shake now, cafe latte, it's really nice and I'm going to have a banana for a snack. For my meal i'm either going for pasta, chicken in sauce or pasta tuna and sweetcorn, both work for me!

kazzymc

Gold Member
Hiya welcome to SF , good luck with it xx

Thanks for that Carol, how long have you been on it for?
I started last Thursday, was doing slimming world but got a bit stuck with it so decided to switch for a bit - I weigh on Mondays and lost 5lbs when I weighed yesterday so really pleased with the start.

I must admit I do get hungry quite alot, but I space out snacks between shakes and evening meal and drink lots of water, that seems to help.
XxX

judith55

Silver Member
Hey, I'm starting today too :)

I've never been on a proper diet but feel I need to do something before summer. I want to look slim for an event I'm going to, and hopefully to look hot in a bikini if I go on holiday!

Had a shake for breakfast at about 10am, I'm hungry already but going to wait until about 2.30 for my 'lunchtime' shake. I find the afternoons a lot harder with hunger. Then I'm going to have chicken breast and potatoes for dinner.

Good luck - what is your goal?

Lucie x
Hi Lucy! i find that the shakes seem to become more filling as you reduce your portion size on other meals. I tend to be happy with a cup of tea for "brekkie" and so have my shake mid morning. Then usually a coffee and snack about 1 and my next shake at 3-4pm. Snack about 5.30 which helps me make it through to my evening meal about 8pm. I do it like this as I struggle in the evenings and couldn't have all my food done and dusted by 6pm. I think you can adjust the meal times to suit yourself.

Good luck. x

peanuts

you hit the nail on the head judith i have found that too now i very rarely feel hungray at all. ive now learnt to space my meals and it seems to be working