• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day 1

hi well its day 1 of my new attempt at sole source, gonna have shake on way to work, hope i can do it will report back during the day if i can get on the net at work, i tried everyday last week and failed to start it to hopefully today is the day lol

will let ya know how i go

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Stay strong Mike!!

If you feel like you're weakening, just think of all the people doing this journey alongside you ... you're not alone and you can do it! :)

Looking forward to hearing how you do on your new 'Day 1'.

woohoo work hasnt blocked access, so i can get on at work

so here we are an hour and a half into the diet, its going ok done half litre of water but feeling bit hungry but keep thinking bout how good i will look lol

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Keep at it, it really is worth it. Im sure you will do fab and just think of the great weigh in at the end of the week.

woohoo work hasnt blocked access, so i can get on at work

so here we are an hour and a half into the diet, its going ok done half litre of water but feeling bit hungry but keep thinking bout how good i will look lol
We going to be getting pics then? ;)

yea i will get some pics up when i work out how to lol

tinkle winkle: i hope i feel the same on day 3.

going ok at mo just gonna go to lunch on a mo, so have a nice choc mitn awaitng me, althou im keeping it a secret from people at work so have to be bit sneaky sorting shake out ha ha

I've just had my first half pack & cleaned the inside of my car - its was filthy :eek::eek::eek::eek:.... I'm all hot and bothered now so just thought I'd do a bit of posting to keep my fingers active :D:D:D... Keep up the hard work, this is the worst it can get they say - so keep strong! x

Hi Pulsew,

I am on Day1 today too. So far, I have had 1 choc and orange shake (can definitely recommed that one!) and 4 pints of water. I officially sloosh when I walk!!!
I can feel a headache about to happen, but I am in an air-conditioned building and need a break from my computer!
Good luck with the rest of today!!!

well for lunch i ended up having fruits of forest thats well nice lol and had strawberry for breakfast. just starting on the 3 litre of water of the day

Ooo, I can recommed the Hot chocolate Tetra bricks too!!! Half the portion, put into a mug and then add hot water - it is lovely!

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Good luck pulsew!! I started this morning too - so far one Choc Tektra filled up with hot water and a large cappucino. Slowing up on the water now though - must remember to drink! Hang in there! x

well just having my last shake of the day now a chocolate one, so i final;ly made day 1 which im so happy about cos i had 7 day 1's last week and didnt stick to it, only another few to go and hopefully wont feel so hungry, my total water today was 7 litres so all good on that front lol

Blimey! Well done on the water dept: that's the one area I constantly failing - not enough water!

A huge pat on the back for a successful day 1! :)

day 2

here we go choc mint for breakfast and just starting my first water of the day, cheers for all ya kind words it real;ly helped yesterday and made me feel part of the forum cant wait to help others like u lot helped me.

:bliss:Well done for getting through Day 1!!!

I managed it too - just....my Daughter's tea looked wonderful and smelled just as great, but I didn't go for it...really pleased with myself!

Onwards to Day 2!

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
well done pulsew!! I too am into day 2 - it seems a little less daunting that it did yesterday. Good luck today! Vicky xx