Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 10 and going strong :)

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sgcoolchick, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Exante now Calorie Counting
    Hey fellow Exante-ers!

Thought I would see how it's going with you? I am pleased to say feeling good :) I don't think I have ever managed to go this long on a diet without caving in and stuffing my face with bread and butter! (my downfall!)

After realising I just can't do this without any food at all I am well on my way with Working Soloution. I am no actually craving anything so i guess i am in Ketosis- don't get my wrong i enjoy my food when i am eating but i can happily say i am feeling really poitive :) I have probably not been drinking enough water- mainly due to i run my own business (property lettings) and i am out on the road alot- dont like asking clients if i can pee in their houses! however i have come up with a good plan- as soon as i am on my way home- say 20 mins away i start glugging it down so i can run in the door and pee!! :p i am going to keep going until the end of the month when it's my mums birthday- going to treat myself to one meal then back on until possibly valentines day- (we always go for food) then my next break 02nd April my Birthday- then back on with no planned breaks until June :eek: i like having little milestones to look forward too :) hope all is well xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Well done babe! Its good that your planning ahead! I also have a few nights out/meals planned, guess its all about making the right choices and then getting straight back on it! Glad youve found a way of sing the diet to suit you xxx

4. Jemmax

Jemmax Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Its good to hear your doing so well! I'm only on day 2 and I suppose I could say I've not got into diet mode lol. But well done you and keep it up x x

5. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    thanks guys :) Jemma- i have never been in diet mode so if i can do it so can you! x

6. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hey hunni, i am also on day 10 and like you it is going really well. I do think of food, but don't actually want it, finding it a struggle to fit in my 3 packs! Like you also i have a few planned breaks, but will try and keep them as carb free as poss, and when in uni once a week, i am going to add a meal, just so i don't have to tell them and be lectured :p. Been looking in my low fat cookery books, and finding meals i can have which are low carb in the future. I am going away for my birthday as its my 30th, and keep a mental picture of what i think i will look like then in white slim leg jeans :p Hopefully a size 12, and so excited about it. Keep up the good work Sarah we are all in this together x

7. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Hi sgcoolchick a huge well done to you.......you are doing really well. One thing you said though concerned me and I thought I would just mention it. It is not a good idea to drink shed loads of water in a short time span....it's actually quite dangerous. You might not mean the amounts that become dangerous but I though I should say something. xx

8. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    thanks bernice done worry- i only mean 500ml to 1 litre! just my squeezy bottle! hehe. i struggle to drink my 2litres a day! x

9. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Hey K8te yay for day 10! your doing so well, ahhh lovely i need to start thinking about birthday outfits! at least our birthdays are at the weekend this year :) x

10. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    We're all doing really well :girlpower:
    I know i don't really want to think about turning 30, that's why i am off to Tenerife or somewhere like that to party it away :party0036:
    But it will be really nice to feel more confident in my cossi which may even become a bikini by then :D

Here's to the next 10 days x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.