Day 10 & I'm freezing despite the glorious sunshine!

Jessaqua

OMG I just can't get warm! Suppose the cold extremities is a good side effect as means something is working, but seriously I'm sat here with a heater on & fleece & still cold!

Hope this will tmperature thing will pass off eventually as I hate feeling cold all the time. On a positive note though, it's day 10 & all else is well. Just mentally preparing myself for being home at the weekend & being faced with cooking smells.

I manage to avoid it all week as nobody else cooks after I get home to help me avoid temptation, but bit unfair to expect anyone to avoid normal eating around me at weekends too.

Think I might wrap up warm & go for a walk at mealtimes to avoid it as last weekend was pretty difficult smelling other folks food around me & them drinking nice chilled glasses of vino! Ah well the sacrifice will surely be worth it come summertime when I can rock up to a lovely beer garden looking all svelte in a summer dress....

Keep strong ladies & gentlemen over the weekend & remember every time you see others stuffing their faces with fatty foods you have just accomplished a mini victory as the associated fat won't be ending up on your hips & coarsing through your arteries clogging them up! :)

At the moment I am at home with my Mum and she is being very supportive. She's hidden all the food in the kitchen from sight and eats in the kitchen while I'm in the living room. I'm not looking forward to getting back to uni and having people ask me if I want take away or anything. I'd be like "OF COURSE I WANT A PIZZA! But I can't have it :("

For now yes...... But once you're at goal you can pre-prepare healthier versions of things. On saturday kitchen just now they had a gorgeous looking sardine & potato style pizza with basil pesto dressing! Quick & easy plus megga tasty & healthy to boot! Roll on goal time as I intend to start tasting more flavours as this abstinence has made me realise how much flavours influence food. I intend to follow slimming world once at goal & use more herbs, spices and flavours to make my food pop! Keep with it & soon enough we can sample lively healthy foods popping with amazing flavours again, only this time savouring each mouthful.

Jessaqua said:
For now yes...... But once you're at goal you can pre-prepare healthier versions of things. On saturday kitchen just now they had a gorgeous looking sardine & potato style pizza with basil pesto dressing! Quick & easy plus megga tasty & healthy to boot! Roll on goal time as I intend to start tasting more flavours as this abstinence has made me realise how much flavours influence food. I intend to follow slimming world once at goal & use more herbs, spices and flavours to make my food pop! Keep with it & soon enough we can sample lively healthy foods popping with amazing flavours again, only this time savouring each mouthful.

Lovely not lively! Lol

Back