Day 11 struggling - & a wkend ahead!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

Hi, I've been struggling with SS today, feeling hungry and I just fancy eating this that n the other:sigh:!! I have kept 100% to SS though and am really starting to feel better (& thinner!) so I know its worth sticking to it.

With the wkend coming I know its going to be hard but I will concentrate on all those clothes I want to fit into and the new ones I want to buy!

Good luck at the wkend for all of you, lets keep at it :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Buy lots of thick magazines to read over the weekend....or a book (even though i dont read book i know most people do :D)

Plan to go out? got a dog? walk it :D got kids? take em out

Im out all day tomorrow cinema bowling & kid jump around place will keep my demons at bay ;)

good luck x

4. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Have a great weekend and you sound like you are focused on success!!

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I've just got through a bit of a tough day, seemed to feel hungry on and off. And had to watch others eat stuff that I usually like.
    But so glad that I didn't give in to temptation.
    Will be at a Thames River festival tommorow (actually, later today) and expect that people will be eating and boozing around me. But I too have the goal of wearing nice clothes, looking and feeling so much better at the end of CD.
    Good Luck fingersx and fellow CD'ers; perhaps report back to minimins at end of weekend to let us all know how well you succeeded!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.