Day 12 - only having 2 shakes :-(

Hey

I am on day 10 of the cambridge diet.
Before the diet I didnt drink alot of fluids at all. Most days I am only managing 2 shakes a day and about 1litre of water as thats all I can manage. I know the more water you drink the more weight you lose and i know only having 2 shakes a day I am not getting enough nutrients but I am feeling ok in myself just abit tired but thats to be expected.

I was wondering if only having 2 shakes a day is also going to slow down the weight lose. The first week I lost 8 pounds which is great. This week I have only lost 3pounds so far and ive been doing alot of walking in the evenings.

Any help would be great!

hello can i just say 11 lbs in 2 weeks is nothing to be down about thats fantastic loss to date:D.. if u only have 2 shakes you will become ill and the losses wont be as good, so follow the plan correctly.

Good luck

Hi Kellyanne you really really need to be doing the 3 shakes a day. I have to have 4 and my cdc gave me a right telling off for only having 3, make it to the minimum water and drink it down like its medicine, it wont do you lots of harm while on ss (although you really need the 3 otherwise the diet wont work) but when you go up the steps your body wont take well to that part of it and your body will not be able to stabilise

Back